The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

How simplistic. Biden nor Obama were ANYWHERE CLOSE to treating states of the opposing party as divisively as did Trump.
Not even in the same universe.

They were protecting their constituents, not harming them. No state instituted a lockdown to harm their residents. Every state was fully aware that there was a safety / economic trade off.

You're claiming they may have shortened the lockdowns if not for Trump. If Biden for example had been in office they would have only considered what was best for their citizens. So you can't turn around after claiming that and say "they did it to protect people!". Lockdowns by their very nature are extremely harmful to the healthcare system, the economy as a whole, mental health, physical health, just about every metric you can find.

Reactions: hog88
So you admit the leaders of those states hurt their citizens just to spite Trump?
Of course I do not.
I do not believe any state's response to COVID was to hurt their citizens. Actually I believe the opposite, states did what they thought best for the safety of their citizens. Did Trump's horrendous relationships that he intentionally fostered factor into making those decisions? I would guess yes.

Do you think the horrible relationship Trump intentionally fostered with predominately democratic states factored into decisions that were made that impacted the well being of the Americans living in those states?

You drunk or really this dumb? It was a literal statement. He’s been out of the Oval Office for 26 months. If they were waiting until he wasn’t president to indict him, why the 26 month delay? They literally were not waiting to indict him when his presidency ended.
Timing and the coming election. That's why. That and finding a DA stupid enough to try it.

It is still funny how scared ya'll are of Orange Man.

You're claiming they may have shortened the lockdowns if not for Trump. If Biden for example had been in office they would have only considered what was best for their citizens. So you can't turn around after claiming that and say "they did it to protect people!". Lockdowns by their very nature are extremely harmful to the healthcare system, the economy as a whole, mental health, physical health, just about every metric you can find.
Certainly they may have made different decisions had Trump fostered a better and more trusting relationship...also maybe not.
Lockdowns during a worldwide pandemic of unknown origins and unknown mortality are difficult. THE WHOLE WORLD felt the impact.

Of course I do not.
I do not believe any state's response to COVID was to hurt their citizens. Actually I believe the opposite, states did what they thought best for the safety of their citizens. Did Trump's horrendous relationships that he intentionally fostered factor into making those decisions? I would guess yes.

Do you think the horrible relationship Trump intentionally fostered with predominately democratic states factored into decisions that were made that impacted the well being of the Americans living in those states?

Banning the purchase of vegetable seeds and gardening supplies was done for the safety of the citizens? Closing boat ramps?

Banning the purchase of vegetable seeds and gardening supplies was done for the safety of the citizens? Closing boat ramps?
I don't know what your are talking about. But if it was done, I guess that was the rationale.

What question?

Yes, the blue state governors made their citizens suffer because of their poor relationship with Trump. It was beyond pathetic.

Yes, the blue state governors made their citizens suffer because of their poor relationship with Trump. It was beyond pathetic.
So stated another way, Trump's petty and childish vendetta against some states in America led to American citizens suffering unnecessarily.

Funny, if governors are charged with protecting the interests of the citizens of the state, then you might say that the President is charged with protecting the interests of the states.
Governors did a much better job protecting the interests of their citizens than did Trump at protecting the interests of the states.

So whatever negative you assign to governors, multiply it 10 fold for Trump and how he failed to protect the interests of the states.

So stated another way, Trump's petty and childish vendetta against some states in America led to American citizens suffering unnecessarily.

Funny, if governors are charged with protecting the interests of the citizens of the state, then you might say that the President is charged with protecting the interests of the states.
Governors did a much better job protecting the interests of their citizens than did Trump at protecting the interests of the states.

So whatever negative you assign to governors, multiply 10 fold for Trump and how he failed to protect the interests of the states.

Like when he sent the USS Mercy to NYC and it wasn't even used?

Reactions: AM64

So whatever negative you assign to governors, multiply it 10 fold for Trump and how he failed to protect the interests of the states.

Can you explain what you mean here? What did Trump do that was not in the interest of the states?

And Bidens ridiculous policies have caused the majority of the states in America to suffer. Your constant lies about Trump being worse then anyone else has been on full display.

No that’s not the proper way or even an alternative way to state it since Trump had no power over the governor’s decision.

No, the Senate is responsible for representing the interests of the states. The President represents and is responsible for the federal government. Been awhile since you took a civics class huh?

BREAKING:

Trump To Be Indicted For Removing Mattress Tag In 1997

Trump To Be Indicted For Removing Mattress Tag In 1997

NEW YORK, NY — District Attorney Alvin Bragg is reportedly set to indict Trump this coming Tuesday for the removal of a mattress tag back in 1997. According to sources, new evidence was discovered in the mattress tag cold case by grizzled Detective Harry Jakes, who utilized modern advances in forensic science to place former president Donald Trump at the scene of the crime.

"We got him dead to rights," said Bragg in an unnecessary press conference. "No one removes a mattress tag in my city and gets away with it!"

The mattress tag in question belonged to a Spring Air Conforma Foam mattress from '97, which historians claim featured a warning label advising mattress tags to not be removed:

Do Not Remove by Penalty of Law Except by the Consumer

In a surprise move, Trump has not denied the troubling accusation, though he maintains doing so was not illegal. "The tag says 'except by consumer.' I am a huge consumer. Probably the greatest consumer ever, and I had every right to remove that tag. The deep state is trying to dig up anything they can just to keep me from reclaiming the presidential throne."

VN Store

Back