the impact of this recruiting class

lacrossepro70

A lot of times you have teams that just become great after one recruiting class. I think 94 was one of those years. #1 class. 4 years later... natl. championship. USC was the same way. After you get that one aswesome class there are usually 2 or 3 soon after that are equally as good. That's called building a dynasty. If everything goes well signing day and these guys pannout, it could propel us up to a power house again, especially if we have a good season this year.

That said all of that is a long shot but a great class certainly helps.

The SEC is going to be tough the next few years.
Several SEC teams are in the top 10 in recruiting.

with this recruiting season, the SEC is just put alot of distance between us and the other conferences. Of course, now we will beat each other up even more. College football needs a playoff now more than ever.

College football needs a playoff, but they don't want it. It would suck to be a Big 10 or Pac 10 fan watching the SEC win NC after NC.

:)

Are you serious? After Florida won it this year, I hope no other SEC team than UT wins a NC. That made me sick to my stomach.

i would root for any SEC team except bama and florida in the NC game, but i won't have to worry about bama getting there any time soon

VN Store

Back