The Iceman is in The House..

Victories in 2001, 2003 both in the swamp.
Yes 2-1. Probably would have been 3-1 if he had started his freshman year. The 2002 game was a disaster, but the dude was a baller in big games. People forget how well he played against LSU in the 2001 title game. It’s not his fault that Travis Stephens and Donte Stallworth put the ball on the ground.

He is a VERY good high school head coach in SoCal. I'm really surprised somebody hasn't tried to recruit him into being an offensive coach at the collegiate level. He knows all the good programs, coaches, and players in SoCal.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
Well if south Carolina is starting some ball boy or what ever his former title is why not ask Casey Clausen to come back

Yes 2-1. Probably would have been 3-1 if he had started his freshman year. The 2002 game was a disaster, but the dude was a baller in big games. People forget how well he played against LSU in the 2001 title game. It’s not his fault that Travis Stephens and Donte Stallworth put the ball on the ground.

and the defense couldn't stop the backup QB, Matt Mauck, from running qb draw all night. oh, and couldn't stop the backup rb either - my gawd, get me some more cbd!!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back