The Ice Bowl - 12/31/1967

ZZ13

Saturn V
With many games facing frigid temperatures this weekend, it reminds me of the Ice Bowl. Temperature at kickoff was -15. Did anyone else watch it start to finish? I was a ten year old kid then and watched every play. It will have to live in your memory because all video of it is gone. Was rooting for Dallas. Thought they had it.

With many games facing frigid temperatures this weekend, it reminds me of the Ice Bowl. Temperature at kickoff was -15. Did anyone else watch it start to finish? I was a ten year old kid then and watched every play. It will have to live in your memory because all video of it is gone. Was rooting for Dallas. Thought they had it.

Click, watch on YouTube

This is crazy.

WeatherEdit
The game became known as the Ice Bowl because of the brutally cold conditions. The game-time temperature at Lambeau Field was about −15 °F (−26 °C), with an average wind chill around −48 °F (−44 °C); under the revised National Weather Service wind chill index implemented in 2001, the average wind chill would have been −36 °F (−38 °C).

VN Store

Back