The Hunters

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
I’ll admit, I enjoyed the first episode dispute its flaws. The opening scene was a hook for me.

I concur, it was an awesome first 3 mins. My wife and I watched it start to finish in 2 days. Can't wait til next season.

I concur, it was an awesome first 3 mins. My wife and I watched it start to finish in 2 days. Can't wait til next season.
Nice, I didn’t have time to watch another episode but it looks pretty fun. Jewish revenge fantasy.

Its pretty dark, but has enough humor to make me enjoy it. Jordan Peele was one of the producers, he is one of my favorites.

Ok I’m in . I watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty good. Could of done without the nudity though (probably the first time I’ve ever said that).

Side note: Pretty funny that Ted Moseby is going to be in it.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Ok I’m in . I watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty good. Could of done without the nudity though (probably the first time I’ve ever said that).

Side note: Pretty funny that Ted Moseby is going to be in it.
The nudity was a bit hard on the eyes

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
solid show so far. interesting that there are some truths built in to the story....

solid show so far. interesting that there are some truths built in to the story....
For some reason it’s not getting good reviews. I don’t get it. Some have complained that it’s not historically accurate. I don’t think that’s what this show was going for anyway. most of the stuff I like doesn’t get good reviews

Last edited:
For some reason it’s not getting good reviews. I don’t get it. But then again, most of the stuff I like doesn’t get good reviews
i can see why it's not getting good reviews. it's a little herky jerky with the plot, and all the "look back" scenes etc....and it's a little ecclectic at times, like it's trying to be something it's not, and then, it goes back to being a sleuth story.....and then it tries to be a comedy....but it's really a human insterest/human rights story.....so it comes off with no real identity. and the've done little to nothing to develop some of the characters in the "group". aside from pacino's character, the dead grandma, the kid and the older couple, you don't really have a ton of backstory for who they are, why they're in and how they got in. and how they introduced the characters was a little campy to begin with....

there's a lot more you could do with the overall story...how did hoffman get started? how did he recruit team members, what motivated them to get involved? you only get that for one guy in this....the kid.

at the end of the day....i like the story line, and most of the characters, and that'll get me thru.....it's not as good as i thought it'd be...but i like it none the less. like i said, it's solid. like that there's some truths to it to base it off of....

to me, it makes a lot more sense that Meyer was claiming to be the Wolf to get Jonah to be the lead of the hunt, than it does that he was actually the Wolf. Some twists just don't make sense.

i can see why it's not getting good reviews. it's a little herky jerky with the plot, and all the "look back" scenes etc....and it's a little ecclectic at times, like it's trying to be something it's not, and then, it goes back to being a sleuth story.....and then it tries to be a comedy....but it's really a human insterest/human rights story.....so it comes off with no real identity. and the've done little to nothing to develop some of the characters in the "group". aside from pacino's character, the dead grandma, the kid and the older couple, you don't really have a ton of backstory for who they are, why they're in and how they got in. and how they introduced the characters was a little campy to begin with....

there's a lot more you could do with the overall story...how did hoffman get started? how did he recruit team members, what motivated them to get involved? you only get that for one guy in this....the kid.

at the end of the day....i like the story line, and most of the characters, and that'll get me thru.....it's not as good as i thought it'd be...but i like it none the less. like i said, it's solid. like that there's some truths to it to base it off of....

I’m with you on this. It had its moments, but some of it was too goofy. The weird side moments with the game shows and things like that aren’t really my thing. I also thought, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, the language was over the top. I use profanity all the time, but this was next level. It seems like Jonah drops an F bomb in 90% of his scenes.

Overall it was good, but I’m not really sure what it’s supposed to be .

VN Store

Back