The Greatest Volnation Threads That Never Were

Honestly, this site has been around for most of the dumbest/most infamous moments in the history of the program. They've all happened within the last decade. Kiffin, Gruden mania, Schiano, etc.

The reaction to those things is probably more entertaining than what the reaction to Peyton losing the Heisman would have been.

Honestly, this site has been around for most of the dumbest/most infamous moments in the history of the program. They've all happened within the last decade. Kiffin, Gruden mania, Schiano, etc.

The reaction to those things is probably more entertaining than what the reaction to Peyton losing the Heisman would have been.

I’m not sure anything will top those CBJ Florida meltdown losses when the site literally blew up

I’m sorry, but someone had to do it...This would’ve been the worst IMO

The Official SEC Title Game Thread LSU @ Tennessee 4 ET, CBS

View attachment 247376
some of you will get this
View attachment 247377

Post at halftime: " Davey and Toefield are out. Hope they are ok, but.........We are gonna be CHAMPS!!! LSU is TOAST!!!"

Post at the end of 3: "Don't worry guys, Chavis has this draw thing schemed. He will shut it down"

Post at end of game: "Just who is the Saban fella anyway?"

The best threads from pre VN... on Gridscape... were usually about Alabama buying players from Tennessee.. the Jabar Gaffney catch... the constant bitching about not being able to beat spurrier... John Chavis Sucks... Randy Sanders Sucks worse... Carnell Williams switched to Auburn.... Chris Sims switched to Texas... Roy Adams killed Logan Young... Kevin Simon is a VOL...

Branddon Stewart or Manning?

I know Manning has the pedigree but Stewart is more mobile and reminds me of Heath Shuler. Manning just looks awkward when he runs.

Manning locked Stewart out of the Quarterback room? (Rumor)

My roommates buddy who has a girlfriend whose friend is dating one of the Equipment managers said Manning locked Stewart out of the film room more than 1 time. Hope this doesn’t cause a locker room problem.

October 1992- Should Johnny just let Phil finish the season?
Sept 1994 - Helton, Stewart or Manning?
Sept 1989 - Reggie Cobb Dismissed
1996 - Official Tennessee vs. Memphis Game Thread
Feb 2000 - Cadillac Williams flipped to Auburn?!
December 1939 - How are we not National Champs??!?

VN Store

Back