Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 2001 Tennessee vs Florida

Votes: 71 23.1%
  • 1998 Tennessee vs Arkansas

Votes: 76 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1986 Sugar Bowl vs Miami
When we whooped Vinnie Testicle Verde... Loved that game...

GO VOLS!!!

I watched the Dobbs nail boot on acid and it was like the best trip ever, so that one should be up there

Those were a great games.

The '98 NC game was the best.

The '92 Florida game was awesome.ose Phillips' long TD with the screen pass from Shiner in the Armageddon rainstorm was one of a kind. I especially lived Spurrier melting down as Mode splashed paxt him at the UF sideline.

It's 98 vs Fla for me. The moment they missed that FG is one of the greatest moments in my vol life

Those were a great games.

The '98 NC game was the best.

The '92 Florida game was awesome.ose Phillips' long TD with the screen pass from Shiner in the Armageddon rainstorm was one of a kind. I especially lived Spurrier melting down as Mode splashed paxt him at the UF sideline.

^^^ thats a lot of alcohol bro. Be careful, designate a driver, and GO VOLS. Also, I agree and posted the youtube link to the whole game in this thread. I was 15 and that was glorious.

That was my senior year on The Hill. I was drinking shot after shot of Goldschlager before the game and puked a gallon of vomit into a trash can in the 2nd quarter. A cop saw me and kicked me out. Good times. LOL.

As I recall, we caught a break with Robert Edwards being injured after running all over us in the 1st half.
I was there. Drinkin brother Jim air plane bottles.

Anybody that wants to watch those Kentucky games or the Air Force game again needs a labotomy. Those games were painful.

Replace them with:

1986 Sugar Bowl vs Miami
1992 vs UGA
2004 vs UGA
I was at the Air Force game. Hated it. I thought we played like poo. Took a great defensive stand by one guy to save the game.

VN Store

Back