The Great Wall of......

My favorite part:

"Want to think about something entertaining, what would Chris Lofton score playing against this defense? What if you gave him five games? Could he break 60 in one of those games? Yeah, he could. Easy."

I actually laughed multiple times. Bookmarked.

"He looks like he's throwing really high-lobbed hand grenades. If we ever need to storm the walls of a castle, Hopson is our guy." Hilarious.

I know some people didn't like a few pieces from Clay on the football team in the past, but I always like his stuff...very funny.

i've read Dixieland Delight.

i'd recommend it, although it doesn't really offer anything that any other week-by-week account of a college football season. his thoughts on various campuses and such is what kept me entertained, as i already knew the outcome of the games.

his new book on the Vols season is not out yet, but i look forward to it. if done right it should offer much insight into the coaching change.

i've read Dixieland Delight.

i'd recommend it, although it doesn't really offer anything that any other week-by-week account of a college football season. his thoughts on various campuses and such is what kept me entertained, as i already knew the outcome of the games.

his new book on the Vols season is not out yet, but i look forward to it. if done right it should offer much insight into the coaching change.

You're right...I thought he was talking about the new book....but he was probably talking about Dixieland Delight. I need to pick that up...

Dixieland Delight is a GREAT read. It will definitely keep you entertained. He also has one coming out about the NFL draft. He trained with some guys in Nashville preparing for the combine.

My favorite quote from the story..."I believe that if Tennessee simply put Eric Berry in a basketball uniform and told him to follow Meeks everywhere he went on the floor and play hard defense that Meeks wouldn't have gotten 54 last night."

this is entertaining, but how can you not place at least some responsibility on the coach? It's okay to do that and still support him and not call for his head. It's actually quite respectful to the man, b/c it indicates that you have faith that he can fix it.

VN Store

Back