The Good Interviews Thread

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I'm a sucker for good long-form interviews, whether on TV or a podcast. The purpose of this thread is to call attention to good interviews as you discover them.

I just listened to Reggie Watts on Rogan's pod. I loved him on Comedy Bang Bang but I didn't know anything about him. He's a really thoughtful guy with interesting opinions and upbringing.

Dave Gibbons is the artist/co-creator of Watchmen. I dig these guys because they are creators asking questions from a point of view you wouldn’t get from a standard interview.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I'm a sucker for good long-form interviews, whether on TV or a podcast. The purpose of this thread is to call attention to good interviews as you discover them.

I just listened to Reggie Watts on Rogan's pod. I loved him on Comedy Bang Bang but I didn't know anything about him. He's a really thoughtful guy with interesting opinions and upbringing.

He has some stand up/performance stuff out there, he is genius with sound.

David Letterman's long form interviews on Netflix are great if you pick and choose those you are interested in.

Reactions: n_huffhines
There is also that guy that does long form interviews they are in black and white on Netflix, I think it's with actors.

David Letterman's long form interviews on Netflix are great if you pick and choose those you are interested in.
I’ve been randomly watching Letterman episodes from the mid 80’s and there are some amazing interviews on there. He has a really great one with Tom Savini, who is the make up/special effects designer for lots of famous scenes in horror movies.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Questlove really takes the lead in this interview. Fallon just kinda geeks out.

VN Store

Back