The Golf Thread

I played 27 holes yesterday (New Years Day) and it was 72 degrees out, tonight the weather forecast is giving a winter storm warning with snow accumulations of up to possibly 10 inches and temperatures in the 20’s. A big WTH ?

Reactions: kcvols1
If any of you are in southwest VA near exit 89 Pulaski this spring or summer, stop in my golf course. Draper Valley Golf Club. Nice course, good greens, and i will take care of ya.

Reactions: volfanbill
Hey Gents, our North Atlanta Alumni Chapter is hosting a golf tournament at Bear’s Best Golf Club in Suwanee, GA on March 19, 2022.

Net proceeds from the event will go towards the R. Joshua Dobbs Scholarship fund, which supports exceptional students from the North Atlanta area pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (“STEM”) at the University of Tennessee. We need your support to make this event a success, and to maximize the effectiveness of the Scholarship. Yes, Josh Dobbs will attend!

Registrations for singles, twosomes, threesomes, and foursomes are available for $125 per person, $225 per twosome, $350 per threesome, and $450 per foursome.

More details on prizes and sponsorship to come!

@GAVol @Freak , any advice about where a thread about this could best fit and be most visible?

I've got a tee time in 3 weeks....

...at Pebble Beach 👀
Nice!
Played Spyglass, but Pebble is a "bucket list" destination for me.

I'm jealous.......but hope you have a blast. Get a pic hitting your second shot on #8!

Well here’s something you don’t see everyday. Dude is playing on the Korn Ferry tour and his clubs (for whatever reason) do not arrive for his tee time, so he borrows a few clubs and a putter from 4 other different players and tees off in his tennis shoes and with 12 clubs in the bag (that’s including the putter) and birdies 4 of the first 5 holes, ends the round with a double bogey on #18 to finish at even par and tied for 23rd after round 1. Not too bad I’d say, all things considered.

AEB581A7-ACCB-414B-ACEB-6E19AEAAA1AE.png

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back