The Golf Thread

Phil is laboring to get around the course. He is breathing hard. That course is a beast for young men to walk 6 days in a row.

Hang on Phil!!

Did you see the guy basically jump on Phil’s back after the second shot on 18?
I am speaking only of the crowd control.
Phil winning is fantastic!!

Absolutely incredible! I caddied at the OC back in '00-01'. I know every inch of that course except for 18 which was re-designed. Great win by Phil and for us old guys!

Reactions: TheBigOne10
Did you see the guy basically jump on Phil’s back after the second shot on 18?
I am speaking only of the crowd control.
Phil winning is fantastic!!

I'm sure someone is getting a butt chewing or worse over the crowd "control." You can't have players being contacted by fans on the course. They wanted a Tiger TOUR Championship moment and it spiraled on them.

It was great to see Phil win that tournament. He kept hitting shot after shot and didn't let his mistakes cost him too much. I don't see how he did it and didn't think he could. Congrats to him.

I mean he was a bit whiny but he had a point.
He wasn't a bit whiny. He was a LOT whiny.

I get what he was saying, those crowds were a little much several times and I can't believe they didn't have a little better control, but still . . . Koepka came in a little too hot; especially where he flew off the reservation and seemed to intimate that people were going after his knees.

He wasn't a bit whiny. He was a LOT whiny.

I get what he was saying, those crowds were a little much several times and I can't believe they didn't have a little better control, but still . . . Koepka came in a little too hot; especially where he flew off the reservation and seemed to intimate that people were going after his knees.

A player should NEVER have to fight his way down a fairway.
There is a reason that they did not show what was going on for him to get to the 18th green. It was a total embarrassment for the PGA.

A player should NEVER have to fight his way down a fairway.
There is a reason that they did not show what was going on for him to get to the 18th green. It was a total embarrassment for the PGA.
I still can't believe they turned the gallery lose like that.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

VN Store

Back