The Golf Thread

Bryson DeChamBoldione ???????:D

images

1591998739385.jpeg

Bridgestone golf bag at my local golf shop. $229.95. Owner thinks U.T team bags are exclusive to team and maybe made by Ping

Attachments

• B20FF5BE-D9B3-4131-B658-C1B7AC9DB836.jpeg
    B20FF5BE-D9B3-4131-B658-C1B7AC9DB836.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
So I can’t sleep and I’ve been testing my google abilities. Hadley Watts bag from a Feb 25 tournament does look like a Ping Hoofer. I just can’t figure out where the tee pocket isBECEBA8D-1600-4B0E-8B9D-8C5576897DA9.png

6 ? Goodness ! Where you playing ? Is it the course owner and some of his cronies ?
It was cattails in Kingsport. 2 slow groups of 3 combined at some point. It was horrible messed up my game big time by 18 I was mentally done because of waiting 7-10 minutes between each shot for a few of holes

It was cattails in Kingsport. 2 slow groups of 3 combined at some point. It was horrible messed up my game big time by 18 I was mentally done because of waiting 7-10 minutes between each shot for a few of holes
I've had that experience a few times at Cat Tails. Cat Tails probably includes 3 of my 6 slowest rounds. And I've probably only played it 15 times max.

You should have rolled one up on them ! Rusty would never allow a group of 6 to hold up the play if he knew they were out there. I'm as easy going as it comes, but I'm firing a warning shot before I wait 7-10 mins behind a group of 6.

You should have rolled one up on them ! Rusty would never allow a group of 6 to hold up the play if he knew they were out there. I'm as easy going as it comes, but I'm firing a warning shot before I wait 7-10 mins behind a group of 6.
Wait until you hit somebody in the head and cause some serious damage.

Wait until you hit somebody in the head and cause some serious damage.

Lol ! I'm not talking about air mailing a bomb on em', just a low runner to let em' know there are other people on the course and we aren't particularly happy with a sixome holding up the world ... just a friendly yet firm warning shot.

Lol ! I'm not talking about air mailing a bomb on em', just a low runner to let em' know there are other people on the course and we aren't particularly happy with a sixome holding up the world ... just a friendly yet firm warning shot.
I've done that to some course workers. They were watering a green on a par 3 that we just got on and they wouldn't stop. So I have them a warning shot.... Landed 5 ft from the hole

I've done that to some course workers. They were watering a green on a par 3 that we just got on and they wouldn't stop. So I have them a warning shot.... Landed 5 ft from the hole
Have you ever been hit by a golf ball between your eye and temple? I have, and would never hit a golf ball at somebody.

VN Store

Back