The Golf Thread

No kidding.....seems like yesterday.
BTW.......I tested every iron out there back in 94. The rep with Cleveland said to try them. I laughed and whatever........the single most solid iron I’ve ever hit. Easy as all get out. Hit them higher, but could still keep them down in the wind. Only knock was feel. But if they go exactly where you aim it.....I don’t care about “feel”View attachment 197227
I have the Cleveland blade putter pavin once used too, still use it now.

Reactions: peaygolf
The closest that I have come recently was chipping one in yesterday from about 80-90 feet with a 6 foot left to right break. If it hadn't gone in, it would have stopped about 2 inches past. It was dead center, and rolling so slow that it didn't even hit the flagstick. It just dropped in from the high side.

The closest that I have come recently was chipping one in yesterday from about 80-90 feet with a 6 foot left to right break. If it hadn't gone in, it would have stopped about 2 inches past. It was dead center, and rolling so slow that it didn't even hit the flagstick. It just dropped in from the high side.
The closet I've got is about 3 feet (just a tad under). Most are nowhere close :p

Reactions: 1972 Grad
A former Vol is playing down here in Savannah in the Web.com Tour event. I may go check it out tomorrow

Reactions: Rishvol

VN Store

Back