The Golf Thread

Better than I thought. My spine is slowly getting fused by old age and arthritis. I have read that once arthritis fuses vertebrae together, that you have less chance of injury because your range of motion is less. My neck already has 2 pair fused together by arthritis, but my neck still hurts pretty bad.
Geez. I had C5/C6 fused before.
Now C6/C7......

Between me, you, and @YankeeVol .....we’d be a hell of a 3 some

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Geez. I had C5/C6 fused before.
Now C6/C7......

Between me, you, and @YankeeVol .....we’d be a hell of a 3 some
I'm beginning to think that hitting thousands of range balls over the years have started to take its toll on me. What is tough is I can't turn my head very well, and I'm right handed and right eye dominant.

I wish...... I’ve played some great places, but not there.
I’m serious about the three of us playing. During the summer, let’s get schedules coordinated and I’ll find a great place to go!

I wish...... I’ve played some great places, but not there.
I’m serious about the three of us playing. During the summer, let’s get schedules coordinated and I’ll find a great place to go!
Correct, I am in Stacheville. Sounds good.

@YankeeVol and @1972 Grad

Found this at a “play it again sports” for $30.

Called Ken Giannini himself. Said it was a prototype from 12 yrs ago. He made 10 of them for tour players.

$30 ?????? That’s a $300/$400 putter. If y’all have a “play it agin sports” close, check it out. Sometimes they have no idea what they really have.

487443C1-7C1D-4085-803D-FEF2239EB144.jpeg217B1F85-EFD1-47E0-97EF-A0A035DD34A4.jpeg

Last edited:
@YankeeVol and @1972 Grad

Found this at a “play it again sports” for $30.

Called Ken Giannini himself. Said it was a prototype from 12 yrs ago. He made 10 of them for tour players.

$30 ?????? That’s a $300/$400 putter. If y’all have a “play it agin sports” close, check it out. Sometimes they have no idea what they really have.

View attachment 194428View attachment 194429
Nice... I'm notorious for heading to the used club section at the PGA Superstore.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back