The Golf thread II

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay
I remember them well. The old vibration absorption system ,if memory serves. I guess they would be a little harder to shank maybe. It's hard to believe that has been 25 years.
No kidding.....seems like yesterday.
BTW.......I tested every iron out there back in 94. The rep with Cleveland said to try them. I laughed and whatever........the single most solid iron I’ve ever hit. Easy as all get out. Hit them higher, but could still keep them down in the wind. Only knock was feel. But if they go exactly where you aim it.....I don’t care about “feel” 52F3F721-90DC-4576-8ADD-CB806EBFB70A.png

1972 Grad

BTW.......I tested every iron out there back in 94. The rep with Cleveland said to try them. I laughed and whatever........the single most solid iron I’ve ever hit. Easy as all get out. Hit them higher, but could still keep them down in the wind. Only knock was feel. But if they go exactly where you aim it.....I don’t care about “feel”
I have hit them , probably 15 years ago. If I'm making a good pass at it, I can hit anything. If not, I can hit nothing. They seemed fine to me. I honestly feel like I would shoot the same score, no matter what clubs or balls. I seem to adapt fairly well.

1972 Grad

I went out to the golf course driving range both Sat. and Sun. It was so windy that I hit 4 iron Sat. and 8 iron Sun. to the same flag on the range. Wind blowing hard right to left, against Sat. and with Sun. Pretty strong breeze. It's normally a 6 iron for me.

OrngeJuiceJones

BTW.......I tested every iron out there back in 94. The rep with Cleveland said to try them. I laughed and whatever........the single most solid iron I’ve ever hit. Easy as all get out. Hit them higher, but could still keep them down in the wind. Only knock was feel. But if they go exactly where you aim it.....I don’t care about “feel” View attachment 197227
I have the Cleveland blade putter pavin once used too, still use it now.

VN Store

Sponsors