The Go T challenge.

Iam4utalways

It’s time to start growing out your Go Ts for the Vols.

Vol ladies I hope you can sit this one out.

Of all the types of facial hair, sporting a Go T seems the UTmost fitting for any Vol fan. It might even encourage fans of other teams to drop the look all together.

If you feel the need, shaping it into a Power Go T is and option or even go Orange. Orange & White(I’m all over the White. I’ve just got to get Mrs. Iam4utalways on board with the shaping and color upgrade.) is an option too.
Our Vols hit the field next month so there is still time to make it happen.

Reactions: malinoisvol
It’s time to start growing out your Go Ts for the Vols.

Vol ladies I hope you can sit this one out.

Of all the types of facial hair, sporting a Go T seems the UTmost fitting for any Vol fan. It might even encourage fans of other teams to drop the look all together.

If you feel the need, shaping it into a Power Go T is and option or even go Orange. Orange & White(I’m all over the White. I’ve just got to get Mrs. Iam4utalways on board with the shaping and color upgrade.) is an option too.
Our Vols hit the field next month so there is still time to make it happen.

Are you saying women can't grow goatees? Sexist

I had a beer at the airport this morning at 1030am..not judging
I was in charge of picking up a buddy for a golf challenge, When his flight was delayed and I was already there I hit the bar. After a few Jack & Cokes he got worried until I was able to walk directly to the truck.

Once he got us to the pro shop he knew he was in for a longer(He worked the O/N shift. Then caught his plane.) day than expected. He did allow me to drive the golf cart. After eeking out that win the rest of the week went better for him. I played my best golf with a shoulder injury. I had to compact my swing all I could do is hit it short but straight. Amazing how hitting it straight cut strokes off my game. Thankfully my shoulder got better, unfortunately my golf, not so much.

I was in charge of picking up a buddy for a golf challenge, When his flight was delayed and I was already there I hit the bar. After a few Jack & Cokes he got worried until I was able to walk directly to the truck.

Once he got us to the pro shop he knew he was in for a longer(He worked the O/N shift. Then caught his plane.) day than expected. He did allow me to drive the golf cart. After eeking out that win the rest of the week went better for him. I played my best golf with a shoulder injury. I had to compact my swing all I could do is hit it short but straight. Amazing how hitting it straight cut strokes off my game. Thankfully my shoulder got better, unfortunately my golf, not so much.
I usually dabble in golf while I am drinking

Speaking of GoT, I really hope our Long Winter is over. We’ve been getting thrashed by our conference rivals for about ten years so I really hope this crap is over with now that we have a serious AD/HC.

First off, we need pix.
Second off, you could still make it look like a Power T with the right amount of Dapper Dan.
I guess I could use half a tub of beard wax and shape it into a big T on my face. Here'a a photo from this past season.
Maybe I can get some temporary Orange dye and paint a big T in the middle of it.
IMG_2686.JPG

I guess I could use half a tub of beard wax and shape it into a big T on my face. Here'a a photo from this past season.
Maybe I can get some temporary Orange dye and paint a big T in the middle of it.
View attachment 211704
Oh hell yes. Please do that and send the pix to the producers at the SEC Network and ESPN. I guarantee you they will use it.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
O.K., Well, I'll have to let the brazilian grow out the nurse gave me for my hernia surgery. No, wait...you're talking about facial hair, right? What does a Go-T look like? Any photos? I can't grow nuthing like SquidRo's got! Doing other stuff with my testosterone!

***Nevermind. Just found it. Reconsidering location.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back