The game is on the line who is shooting...

Who do you want to shoot free throws to finish the game?

• Grant Williams

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Jordan Bone

Votes: 94 42.0%
  • Lamonte Turner

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Jordan Bowdan

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Admiral Schofield

Votes: 18 8.0%

• Total voters
Any of the 3 (Bowden, Bone or Williams) would be fine with me. I went with Williams as I would think he has already been to the line and prob more than the others....... I think that would give him an advantage when shooting for the game.

It’s a toss up between grant or schofield imo. I picked schofield but honestly I thought it just said “final shot” you always want the ball in your best players hands so I guess grant.

From the line Bone no question. With only 1 shot left from the floor.... Admiral. However down the stretch if we need someone to carry us, I look to feed Grant. The fact you can mention all three as go to players in pivotal situations tells you a lot about this team. And then Lamonte the ice man...

Last edited:
We're up and the other team is fouling with less than a minute left. Who do you have shooting free throws to win the game. Bone who hit 4 big time free throws to finish UK? Grant who hit 23 consecutive free throws vs Vandy? Turner who is one of our most clutch shooters? Or is it Bowden who is quietly shooting the best percentage on the team at 86.1%?
I would like to see Grant at the line to put it away, but If we're behind I'm ok with any of them taking a game winning shot. Go Vols

Bone first, then Williams followed by Turner. But Grant has missed a few lately as well as Admiral who is also a clutch shooter. I noticed Admiral has been fading back now and then on his free throws instead of following through. As a team we shot free throws good most all year, we need to get back into that form. But Bone is the best at the line percentage wise and he is the best ball handler so I go with Bone, after that Turner and Grant are close. Bowden and Admiral aren't far behind them either really. GBO!

VN Store

Back