The future is here-

He will get the chance if he wins the job. If he impresses so much this spring I believe we lose Mauer and Shrout because why would you stick around if he beats you out.

Good video. The kid is talented and there’s no denying it. I still think he has his work cut out for him beating out the guys in front of him because they are talented as well and if he gets beat out most of VN will assume he’s not as good as we thought. Maybe the truth is the qb room is better than we believe. We now have 3 Elite 11 qbs within one room and NONE of them reached that level without talent. Don’t be surprised to be surprised.

... Thought their was a Kelly Washington sighting ... as for the video and thread and all things Harrison Bailey, I'd say JG will start thru the UF game. After that, the staff will turn Bailey loose. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
He looks to have been well coached and he has all the tools. Fantastic arm strength and footwork. Doesn't get rattled very easily it seems. Barring injury he will be a millionaire in the NFL someday, so lets enjoy him while we can. It is quite possible that he takes the reigns at some point next season. I am personally hoping that JG speeds up that clock in his head and actually delivers the ball on time. I'd like to see him have a good year after the beating he has taken both physically and mentally. Everyone likes a good come back story.

VN Store

Back