The Future Is Bright

"I study nuclear science, love my classes, gotta crazy teacher that wears dark glasses;

Things are going great ... and they're only gettin' better.

I'm doin' alright gettin' good grades, the future's so bright ... I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!"
Timbuck3

Reactions: Big Al Orange
People just want to see some evidence.

I can say that the offensive line has no doubt improved. there is no question about that. Now, it's still not great and the unit was so bad it couldn't help but be better. But, I think we have proof improvement.

I can't say that about anything on the defensive side of the ball.

Dude, you have a top 10 team and Mullen is facing the biggest game of his coaching career this Saturday against Auburn which begs the question.....what are you doing here?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
2020 aint gonna be much better

REMEMBER THIS POST , FELLOW VOLS

F$%K THIS GATOR POSTER

Dont come here and trash our FUTURE team like that. Like you are one of us, and that's OK. I know you have posted here for years...I dont care.

You just took a sheit on the floor in your neighbors living room. Our living room

You dont live here.

We dont sheit in the floor like you gators.

Get out and stay out. Go be a smartazz on swampgas or some other garbage site.

F$%K THIS GATOR POSTER

Dont come here and trash our FUTURE team like that. Like you are one of us, and that's OK. I know you have posted here for years...I dont care.

You just took a sheit on the floor in your neighbors living room. Our living room

You dont live here.

You don't own the site, so you can't say a damn thing about him posting here. If that post makes you trigger this much, maybe you better take your ass to a safe space and stay off the internet.

F$%K THIS GATOR POSTER

You dont live here.

I'm not saying it because I'm being a "smartazz". I'm saying it because it's reality.

And if Pruitt is going to be the guy (I don't think he will, but if), then people better wake up to where Tennessee is and how long this is going to take to get where everyone wants them to be. There are a lot of people still in denial, hopeful for things like a QB change this weekend like the end result won't be the same.

Next year's goal is bowl eligibility. Don't blame me. I didn't do it. It's not my fault.

But, if y'all pump the usual bull in the offseason about Missouri not being all that good, Muschump this or that, Florida being overrated, I think we can surprise Oklahoma or any of that stuff, the pitchforks will be out in force because there will still be issues next year.

I try to discuss a lot of this precisely because I don't have a dog in the hunt and can look at it with clear eyes. If you've seen me post long enough, you know that's what I do.

I still believe in Tennessee as a program. I don't think it's dead. I think Tennessee can get where you all want it to be. But, it's not going to be next year.

Sorry

Bailey coming next year to back up our young QB's and then Arch to follow. In the mean time we will be building a huge offensive and defensive line and of course this is what wins National Championship......GBO

2020 aint gonna be much better
Bet
I can say that the offensive line has no doubt improved. there is no question about that. Now, it's still not great and the unit was so bad it couldn't help but be better. But, I think we have proof improvement.

I can't say that about anything on the defensive side of the ball.
OL improved by losing Richmond and not relying on tatum. Errbody else is Fr or the same “******” players from last year, just with a year of coaching and weights.

DL loses nobody. We’ll have multiple upperclassman jucos & transfers in their second year here.

QB? Lulz. JG will either leave, get better and play, or be replaced.

Yes we lose Bituli and DT. Luckily Tootoot and Crouch look like the two of the best players on D.

Secondary will not be worse from losing Warrior. It just can’t.

2-3 non-Sr WR have shown flashes this season. Lose no RBs and Gray will be like 21 as a Soph...

I’m not saying we’ll take some huge step but there are objective reasons to expect noticeable improvement.

Bet

OL improved by losing Richmond and not relying on tatum. Errbody else is Fr or the same “******” players from last year, just with a year of coaching and weights.

DL loses nobody. We’ll have multiple upperclassman jucos & transfers in their second year here.

QB? Lulz. JG will either leave, get better and play, or be replaced.

Yes we lose Bituli and DT. Luckily Tootoot and Crouch look like the two of the best players on D.

Secondary will not be worse from losing Warrior. It just can’t.

2-3 non-Sr WR have shown flashes this season. Lose no RBs and Gray will be like 21 as a Soph...

I’m not saying we’ll take some huge step but there are objective reasons to expect noticeable improvement.

I guess I need to define "not much better". If they are 6-6, they go to a bowl game and that's a big deal. It may be a 2-3 game improvement on this year's win-loss record and that would be a significant improvement.

But, at Tennessee, 6-6 ain't going to make a lot of people happy.

I still think Tennessee will be in a situation where beating South Carolina or Missouri would be considered an upset.

I guess I need to define "not much better". If they are 6-6, they go to a bowl game and that's a big deal. It may be a 2-3 game improvement on this year's win-loss record and that would be a significant improvement.

But, at Tennessee, 6-6 ain't going to make a lot of people happy.

I still think Tennessee will be in a situation where beating South Carolina or Missouri would be considered an upset.
That’s fair. I just think that by the end of 2020 we will see a big improvement over our current 1-3 team with bad penalties and assignment busts, lots of TOs, and dismal QB play.

I'm not saying it because I'm being a "smartazz". I'm saying it because it's reality.

And if Pruitt is going to be the guy (I don't think he will, but if), then people better wake up to where Tennessee is and how long this is going to take to get where everyone wants them to be. There are a lot of people still in denial, hopeful for things like a QB change this weekend like the end result won't be the same.

Next year's goal is bowl eligibility. Don't blame me. I didn't do it. It's not my fault.

But, if y'all pump the usual bull in the offseason about Missouri not being all that good, Muschump this or that, Florida being overrated, I think we can surprise Oklahoma or any of that stuff, the pitchforks will be out in force because there will still be issues next year.

I try to discuss a lot of this precisely because I don't have a dog in the hunt and can look at it with clear eyes. If you've seen me post long enough, you know that's what I do.

I still believe in Tennessee as a program. I don't think it's dead. I think Tennessee can get where you all want it to be. But, it's not going to be next year.

Sorry

I absolutely hate agreeing with you but this is truth. The same fools that are pissed Sunday morning are the same ones posting “I have a feeling” posts on Friday night and saying Missouri sucks in the off-season.

However, it does piss me off how Bama, UGA, and UF fans act like they are enlightened. Going through what we have as fans would bring out the crazies in any fan base.

VN Store

Back