The Funniest/Most Ironic NIL combo

Alabama Walk On Bear Updyke (Harvey Updyke's son), has been sponsored by
s-l500.jpg
When asked for a comment Bear screamed Roll Tide!

Nu'Keese Richardson here today to tell you about quality and accuracy. My friends at Red Ryder have been preaching quality and accuracy since 1938. Red Ryder products are always better enjoyed with a friend or two. Share your red Ryder experience and make sure to tag your 2 closest partners in crime to enter yourself in the July red Ryder giveaway. #RedRyder

Nu'Keese Richardson here today to tell you about quality and accuracy. My friends at Red Ryder have been preaching quality and accuracy since 1938. Red Ryder products are always better enjoyed with a friend or two. Share your red Ryder experience and make sure to tag your 2 closest partners in crime to enter yourself in the July red Ryder giveaway. #RedRyder
Absolutely beat me to it...I didn't make it to the end of the page when I posted....yours is better anyways.

Reactions: Grudenator
"I'm Da'Rick Rogers and I want to talk to you about an epidemic plaguing college campuses around the world. I'm talking about skinny women. They're underfed, often hungry, cantankerous, and have an over-inflated sense of self-worth. For the low cost of just $10 a month, you can sponsor a skinny chick and help her gain the weight she desperately needs. Just call 1-800-BIG-GURL today to help a chick get Da'Rick."

"Hello, I'm Travis Henry, and I'm here to promote this new contraceptive."

"I'm Arian Foster, here to talk about the newest Taco Bell taco!"

"This beer bottle made by Coors Light flies light years further than the other brands!" -Tyler Bray

What you got VN?

Can't believe none of our esteemed posters have included one about Rod Wilkes or Paul Bain.

Would it be poor taste to represent MacDonald's? Is it too soon?

Most of those guys are probably now at other schools. As long as the players dress up like Ronald, Hamburglar, or any other McDonaldland character, I'd like to see that.

Hi, I'm Alshon Jeffery and I want to tell you about the new full service gas Lane at your Knoxville Pilot Flying J

If NIL was back in the '60s... this commercial during ABC game telecast:

"Hi, I'm Steve Spurrier, and I want to tell you about Preparation H..."

It would be the first time an a*shole was shown on TV

Butch Jones for Custom Space Organization Services, Keep those helmets off the ground.

VN Store

Back