The Flash (June 16, 2023)

CagleMtnVol

The Flash

Release Date: June 16, 2023

MPAA RATING: TBA

Directed by: Andy Muschietti (It, It Chapter Two)

Starring
Ezra Miller
Michael Keaton
Sasha Calle
Michael Shannon
Ben Affleck
Ron Livingston
Maribel Verdu
Antje Traue
Kiersey Clemons

Last edited:
Rumor in Hollywood is this movie has had some really high test screening reviews. Some of the highest ever seen for a comic book movie. Can’t wait to see Keaton back as Batman but with what Ezra is being accused of don’t know how successful this is going to be.

I think it’s due to nostalgia of Keaton coming back as Batman.

This movie looks overstuffed and with the impending James Gunn reboot the stakes are non existent.

I think it’s due to nostalgia of Keaton coming back as Batman.

This movie looks overstuffed and with the impending James Gunn reboot the stakes are non existent.
It could be due to Keaton, but that might be due to the fact that he’s still the best Batman. I think if the studio can get Miller the help he needs, his situation can get mostly cleared up similar to Robert Downey Jr’s.

It could be due to Keaton, but that might be due to the fact that he’s still the best Batman. I think if the studio can get Miller the help he needs, his situation can get mostly cleared up similar to Robert Downey Jr’s.

I have warm feelings for the 89 Batman mostly for the time it came out and the hype around it at the time. There is actually a lot about the movie itself I try to forget.

The Nolan Batman trilogy is far superior though.

Seems that the rotten tomato score suggests a solid but maybe not as great movie as was rumored. Still excited to see it for Keaton and hope Ezra Miller doesn’t ruin this movie too much

In this cancel-happy era where we are boycotting anything we disagree with based on insane conspiracies and unfounded fears, this Ezra Miller guy actually seems to be somebody worth canceling. If everything that is alleged is true, he deserves to spend a lot of time incarcerated or in a mental health facility. IDK what Warner Bros knew and when, but I don't feel like directly supporting this movie. I'm such a comic fan, I'll probably break down and watch when it's free to me on streaming, but **** him.

I have warm feelings for the 89 Batman mostly for the time it came out and the hype around it at the time. There is actually a lot about the movie itself I try to forget.

The Nolan Batman trilogy is far superior though.

Keaton was the best Bruce Wayne but that one is unwatchable now.

Went ahead and got tickets for this. Going in with low expectations but hoping it’s entertaining. Kinda excited to see Sasha calles supergirl. And for all the nostalgia and fan service coming my way 😂

In this cancel-happy era where we are boycotting anything we disagree with based on insane conspiracies and unfounded fears, this Ezra Miller guy actually seems to be somebody worth canceling. If everything that is alleged is true, he deserves to spend a lot of time incarcerated or in a mental health facility. IDK what Warner Bros knew and when, but I don't feel like directly supporting this movie. I'm such a comic fan, I'll probably break down and watch when it's free to me on streaming, but **** him.
I agree. If true, crap on him.

Yeah I tend to agree. I had no plans to see this in the theater but my nephew asked me to see it with him so I guess I’m going to go.

Saw it tonight and pretty mixed about the movie. Some really good parts sprinkled in with some pretty cringe worthy scenes. The CGI was pretty perplexing as well. Really enjoyed Keaton returning

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back