The Final Fantasy Thread

Just now getting around to FF7 INTERmission. Am I the only one that didn't realize Yuffie's name is pronounced like "Yoofie"? I had no idea.

I decided to replay all of the FF7 remake again while I was at it. It really is a solid game, but it's really going to heavily depend on what they do from here. I'm going to be pretty bummed if we don't get some kind of free-traversal world map like in the classics.

Only playing the demo and without playing the full game, would be shocked if this doesnt end up GoTY

Only playing the demo and without playing the full game, would be shocked if this doesnt end up GoTY
It'll definitely get nominated I think. The slate for 2024 so far is looking a bit light in terms of potential GOTY candidates.

Last edited:
Firing up the Rebirth Demo. One thing that immediately jumps out is that I love the addition of some more "parkour" free roaming abilities. Nice touch.

The review embargo has lifted for FF7 Rebirth. Currently a 94 with 63 reviews. The demo was TITS, man! I cannot wait to play this!

Anyone fire up the newest demo? Just released tonight.

Can't decide if I want to play it, or just wait it out for the full picture.

VN Store

Back