The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+)

Good epi, with MCU type fight scenes/visuals. Love main characters. The flag smasher villians were, terrible. Shoulda kept Baron Zemo in there.

Reactions: LittleVol
And I thought she was the US Agent but she was working for Hydra and that's one of the reasons Fury has trust issues.

I always think of Viper as Madame Hydra.

But upon a little more research it does appear she takes the role of Madame Hydra in a relatively more recent story. Last 15 years or so. But she has been around since 60s and was a SHIELD agent in good standing until the.

No she was SHIELD agent and love interest for Nick Fury.

Solid finale. Sam’s costume is one of the most comic accurate to date.

Left scratching my head about Sharron though. They are really distorting her character from the comics.
I have a prediction that I at least haven't seen mentioned anywhere relating to your spoiler.

Sharon as the power broker will be a large influence in the Armor Wars Disney+ show. Her line about government secrets and tech made me immediately think of Armor Wars.

He has wakanda tech / stark tech and caps belief's he is like a falcon and Iron man together with caps shield.

I have always subscribed to the shield wielding being a super soldier ability. Regular joe can’t throw it hard enough but suddenly that’s not an issue.

The hole suit . The shield is from Wakanda also.
Didn’t the Black Panther get his strength and speed from his suit...as well as being almost impenetrable? The shield should’ve been the original one he took away from John Walker. Walker’s replacement left a lot to be desired...durability wise.

Didn’t the Black Panther get his strength and speed from his suit...as well as being almost impenetrable? The shield should’ve been the original one he took away from John Walker. Walker’s replacement left a lot to be desired...durability wise.
The original shield came from Wakanda.

In the MCU universe, the original shield was created by Howard Stark with vibranium FROM Wakanda and is the same one bequeathed to the Falcon.
Yes that is what I meant it's made from Wakanda tech vibranium and that's what Winter Soldiers arm is made of now and and the wings on cap is made out of vibranium now and red wing but you are correct Howard gave it to Steve and Steve gave it to Sam. Do you know what US Agent's black shield that has US on it in the comics is made of?

I have always subscribed to the shield wielding being a super soldier ability. Regular joe can’t throw it hard enough but suddenly that’s not an issue.

Me too, but the movies are a little different than the exact comics lore.

In the MCU universe, the original shield was created by Howard Stark with vibranium FROM Wakanda and is the same one bequeathed to the Falcon.

Having rewatched First Avenger just a couple weeks ago, this is accurate. H Stark MADE the shield out of vibranium. He mentions how light weight and durable it is. Rogers ask why it isn’t standard issue (implying it wouldn’t be too hard for average soldier to wield). Stark says it’s all the vibranium the US govt had.

So he made it from vibranium that comes from Wakanda. But it’s not “Wakandan tech” so to speak.

Me too, but the movies are a little different than the exact comics lore.

Having rewatched First Avenger just a couple weeks ago, this is accurate. H Stark MADE the shield out of vibranium. He mentions how light weight and durable it is. Rogers ask why it isn’t standard issue (implying it wouldn’t be too hard for average soldier to wield). Stark says it’s all the vibranium the US govt had.

So he made it from vibranium that comes from Wakanda. But it’s not “Wakandan tech” so to speak.
They use vibranium for everything in Wacanda that's why I called it Wacanda tech. But it was a huge meteor that landed in Wakanda.

I know he received some Wakanda tech from that case...what was it exactly?
In the case was the wings red wing and the suit and glasses the old wings got torn off of him by John Walker and Sam's Air force friend he gave him his old suit and he is supposed to become the new Falcon. Also Isaiah Bradley the other Cap that was beaten and jailed his grandson got hurt and got a blood transfusion from him and turned him into a super soldier and he is a young Avenger with Wanda's kids Speed and Wicken and She hulk coming up and Stature (Cassie Lane) and Hawkeye's Daughter. It's all coming together.

That's the beef I had, I didn't like how Walker and Sam were able to throw it and catch it so "easily". Bucky catching it made sense given he's a super solider. But as I've said, the MCU is all over the place with super powers and how they work and how fights work.

VN Store

Back