The face of volnation??

Not going to happen like that. What will happen is boosters will have autograph parties to give cover to paying players. Bagmen will be able to go after top recruits with the patina of legitimacy and legality. That giant sucking sound you will here will be the top money programs getting even better, while everyone else sucks diesel.

Easy...

8003085.jpeg

Rod Wilks

/thread

Like the Olympics, college sports will become "oh well" when pro is allowed in the mix. I know paying is coming, but it should be the same pay for everyone. Can you image the "celebrations and pro "clown acts" following every play results that is normally expected by a publicity hound "blowing his horn" looking for more money? Not gonna be much fun to watch anymore, much as pro football has become. I smell lawyers, contracts, agents and all that fouls sports to sully amateur sports. If youngsters want to be payed, then let all sports form a better minor league system. I know, it is much cheaper for them to "support" or let the college system be their minor leagues.

Not going to happen like that. What will happen is boosters will have autograph parties to give cover to paying players. Bagmen will be able to go after top recruits with the patina of legitimacy and legality. That giant sucking sound you will here will be the top money programs getting even better, while everyone else sucks diesel.

Translation: Tennessee just treads water

Since we are at the bottom, we don't need a face of VN, we need an a-s of VN. There are so many deserving candidates that I can't pick just 1....

Yup. The 3rd string punter will be paid to come for a "ribbon cutting" or something at a dealership. You can debate whether or not this is a good thing, but the rich will absolutely get richer. And I honestly don't like the fact that we are shrinking the number of teams who have a chance to compete already (i.e. P5 v G6 ).

NCAA Officals going to have their hands full trying to administer, control and govern this...Expect many legal Battles to ensue.

True is NCAA will never get their arms around it. Emerson has no clue...

NCAA Officals going to have their hands full trying to administer, control and govern this...Expect many legal Battles to ensue.

True is NCAA will never get their arms around it. Emerson has no clue...

who says there will be a NCAA if all the Power 5 conferences go the same route as Cali...we are seeing BIG changes happen right in front of our faces...Congress may/will get involved also...everything will change drastically by 2023...as it is written so shall it be...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE DAWGS!

who says there will be a NCAA if all the Power 5 conferences go the same route as Cali...we are seeing BIG changes happen right in front of our faces...Congress may/will get involved also...everything will change drastically by 2023...as it is written so shall it be...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE DAWGS!
Common Sense tells me there will be an administrative body governing, administrating, and overseeing. Hate the NCAA they are terrible at what they do currently and they will fight this action.

This is a State Government directive and soon others will/may follow. Florida ? We are on the fringe of this and conferences may soon follow. What if the NCAA changes the Charters of state/schools that choose this avenue.

I am for this but expect NCAA to block and fight it

We could scout the state prisons. Get the governor to pardon them.

VN Store

Back