The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Notorious B.E.N

"Let's having some fun!"
Lab Rat
I'm torn on this one. Lindsay has been so consistent and the Bengals rush D is the worst. But will Ware produce like Hunt has been
I don't think Ware will do what Hunt has been doing. I did pick him up in 6 of my leagues but I'm not expecting Hunt like numbers. Im torn between starting him or Chris Carson. I'm probably going with Ware.

volsarelife1

I don't think Ware will do what Hunt has been doing. I did pick him up in 6 of my leagues but I'm not expecting Hunt like numbers. Im torn between starting him or Chris Carson. I'm probably going with Ware.
That's a tough one too. Carson has one really good game then disappears. Think I would go with Ware as well. I'm going to go with Ware in two of mine, got him in all 3. And ride with Lindsay in the other

YankeeVol

Raise Hell Eat Cornbread
And now AJ Green is out. Literally I think all of my teams are f'd

I made the playoffs in 4 of 5 leagues. But I've lost Hunt, Green, Gordon and to a lesser extent Kirk on multiple teams. I'm confident (somewhat) with 2 of the 4 playoff teams

Last edited:

Notorious B.E.N

"Let's having some fun!"
Lab Rat
A guy did in my league (he's in last place and has Laveon Bell and Marvin Jones in his lineup as well). Thankfully the playoffs aren't until next week, but he's still predicted to lose 142.17 - 86.94
Did you see what happened in the ppr league? Check out the last dozen or so posts in that thread lol.

And now AJ Green is out. Literally I think all of my teams are f'd

I made the playoffs in 4 of 5 leagues. But I've lost Hunt, Green, Gordon and to a lesser extent Kirk on multiple teams. I'm confident (somewhat) with 2 of the 4 playoff teams
I (Champions of Life) wasn’t going to make it easy for you, but I’m glad you snuck into the playoffs in our league. That First and Plenty team has had enough success the last few years. Hopefully we’ll get a rematch in a couple weeks

VN Store