The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I won my matchup, because my opponent played Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers ranked QB 35 this week.

There's only 32 teams.

I had Gronk, Deebo, and Corey Davis on the bench. I have a VERY deep league though, so I feel like each week I'm gonna have blowups on the bench.

My roster:
QB: Prescott, Tannehill, Winston, Tua
RB: Kamara, Aaron Jones, Clyde Helaire, Chase Edmonds, Myles Gaskins, Nyheim Hines
WR: Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Laviska Shenault, Cole Beasley, Deebo Samuel, Corey Davis, Jaylen Waddle
TE: Gronk and Kyle Pitts
K: Sanders (from Miami)

I started Prescott and Tannehill, just being hesitant with would Winston be the old Winston...he definitely wasn't. Tannehill, it's hard to say what he'll look like without Arthur Smith at OC.

Kamara was great, Aaron Jones....bless the Packers heart. The rest are solid backups, and good bye week replacements, or trade bait.

Julio and Calvin were underwhelming. Definitely should have played Corey Davis and Deebo.

Made the mistake of not playing Gronk in favor of the rookie. Should have known better. Gronk blew up, and rookie is still a rookie.

Excited about my season though.

Saquan Barkley is going to be limited. Evan Engram is out. Knowing that, would you start Sterling Shepard over Chase Claypool this week?

Thanks

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Saquan Barkley is going to be limited. Evan Engram is out. Knowing that, would you start Sterling Shepard over Chase Claypool this week?

Thanks
I almost picked up Shepard this week. The G-men could be playing from behind a lot and right now he looks like one of the few weapons available to Jones. That Steelers situation seems kinda crowded to me and I could see Big Ben spreading it around.
GBO??

Ok, my Saints D looked like Swiss cheese on the opening drive.😒
GBO??

I put in the Saints D this morning rather than my starter Bills defense.

Saints got me 6 points.

Bills had 24.

snl-chris-farley.gif

Dropping Shenault for Rondale Moore

Dropping Kenny Gainwell for Corderelle Patterson

Both on bench. What do y'all think?

VN Store

Back