The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I've got julio jones and keenan allen but julio is questionable. Who do I start in his place if he can't go. Chark, justin jefferson, or tyler boyd? Standard league.

I’d go Jefferson. Don’t trust Luton and don’t trust whoever is the QB for the Bengals. Also, I think Theilen is out, so Jefferson should get more looks.

I’d go Jefferson. Don’t trust Luton and don’t trust whoever is the QB for the Bengals. Also, I think Theilen is out, so Jefferson should get more looks.
That was my thinking but I'm also afraid that they'll just run Cook the entire time on Carolina and not need to pass. Wishing I had drafted Cook instead of Elliott this year. Dodged the Barkley bullet though! With pick three it was between Elliott and Barkley.

That was my thinking but I'm also afraid that they'll just run Cook the entire time on Carolina and not need to pass. Wishing I had drafted Cook instead of Elliott this year. Dodged the Barkley bullet though! With pick three it was between Elliott and Barkley.
I wish I had taken Kamara instead of Zeke it was right during his mini hold out thing though it spooked me.

Last edited:
Well running back question. I picked Moestert up off waivers. He's now off ir but tough match up. Just saw Ekeler is finally off ir and will play but how much do they play him you think? And then there's Mike Davis who has been more miss than hit his last few games he's started. Moestert, Ekeler, or Davis? I'm leaning Davis. What say ye?

VN Store

Back