The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Guy in my league offering me Freeman for Chark. What would you guys do? I could really use the RB depth and I have other good WRs. My other RBs are Gurley, Henry, Montgomery, Hyde. My WRs are Cooper, Gallup, Golladay, D. Adams
In 2 weeks the Cowboys will be on bye, you may need Chark, also Freeman has been a pretty big disappointment.

In 2 weeks the Cowboys will be on bye, you may need Chark, also Freeman has been a pretty big disappointment.
Yeah I know, I have Freeman in another league. His saving grace is that Matt Ryan loves to check down to him in garbage time.

I think I'll just roll with what I got. I really dont want to give up Chark. He's a top 5 WR right now. I might shop him for a better RB.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Yeah I know, I have Freeman in another league. His saving grace is that Matt Ryan loves to check down to him in garbage time.

I think I'll just roll with what I got. I really dont want to give up Chark. He's a top 5 WR right now. I might shop him for a better RB.
I have Chark in 4 of my 7 leagues, he's been great.

I have Chark in 4 of my 7 leagues, he's been great.
I luckily snatched him off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago. You starting him this week? Part of me thinks he's due for a down week and the Saints are capable of slowing him down. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if he torches them.

I luckily snatched him off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago. You starting him this week? Part of me thinks he's due for a down week and the Saints are capable of slowing him down. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if he torches them.
I'm starting him in most of them, in one league i have Tyreek Hill so if he plays i MIGHT play Tyreek. But I'm also kind of scared to play him coming back from injury.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Trade offer in my money league. I'm in 2nd place.

I got offered Allen Robinson and Carlos Hyde for Davtae Adams and Chase Edmonds.

My other WRs are: Tyler Lockett, Courtland Sutton, Brandon Cooks, and Christian Kirk.

RBs: Dalvin Cook, David Johnson, Derek Henry

I got offered Allen Robinson and Carlos Hyde for Davtae Adams and Chase Edmonds.

My other WRs are: Tyler Lockett, Courtland Sutton, Brandon Cooks, and Christian Kirk.

Id do it in a heartbeat, Cooks has another concussion and you don't know when Adams will be back. Edwards is out 5 or 6 weeks with a hammy and they just traded for Drake.

Id do it in a heartbeat, Cooks has another concussion and you don't know when Adams will be back. Edwards is out 5 or 6 weeks with a hammy and they just traded for Drake.

That's what I was thinking. Seemed like a no brainer on my end to accept that (normally wouldn't consider trading Adams)

With my keeper and first 6 picks I got Kamara, D Adams, Z Ertz, T Boyd, T Lockett, C Sutton, and D Williams (before the Shady McCoy trade) and people in the league were picking me to win it. Those 7 have 14 total TD's in 8 weeks.

In my other league, I didn't expect much because I don't have any depth and I'm 6-2. Fantasy is so dumb.

Last edited:

I’d say no. Adams is the best player in that deal by far, and I don’t think Hyde is good enough to make up the difference. I like Robinson but his offense is garbage.

To back up what I said about Adams being the best player there by far, Reddit’s adjusted trade value chart (which is actually very useful) for last week had Hyde valued at 10.0, Edmonds at 11 (obviously pre-injury), Robinson 13 and Adams 26.5. I’d take the Adams side in any deal involving those four.

To back up what I said about Adams being the best player there by far, Reddit’s adjusted trade value chart (which is actually very useful) for last week had Hyde valued at 10.0, Edmonds at 11 (obviously pre-injury), Robinson 13 and Adams 26.5. I’d take the Adams side in any deal involving those four.

But Adams my not be back for another month. If I need to win now I'd rather have Robinson.

But Adams my not be back for another month. If I need to win now I'd rather have Robinson.

He was apparently a game-time decision last week and the guy is in 2nd place. I wouldn’t consider that a position where I’d need to sell my superstar for a couple of decent players.

I have Robinson in 2/3 leagues, but honestly I’d much rather use Robby Anderson or Preston Williams or Auden Tate for a couple of weeks if it meant that I’d get Adams back afterward. There are about 50 WR3s, Robinson may be a WR2 but I’d take my chances.

I wouldn’t trade Adams. The pieces you’re getting back are 2/3 level at best.

Someone offered me David Montgomery and Phillip Lindsay for Melvin Gordon. Thoughts? I think the Montgomery side has more combined value, but I don't really need more depth and IMO Gordon is the best player.

Someone offered me David Montgomery and Phillip Lindsay for Melvin Gordon. Thoughts? I think the Montgomery side has more combined value, but I don't really need more depth and IMO Gordon is the best player.
I'm a Montgomery owner and a Gordon owner. They are both in similar situations. Both are just now starting to get rolling and who knows if they will keep it up or fall flat. I think Gordon is the better player but he is somewhat handcuffed by Ekeler. That's a tough call....who are your other RBs?

Just looked it up didnt realize Lindsey is the 11th best fantasy RB right now. I'd probably make the trade. You are getting more depth and more opportunities with both players.

Last edited:
I'm a Montgomery owner and a Gordon owner. They are both in similar situations. Both are just now starting to get rolling and who knows if they will keep it up or fall flat. I think Gordon is the better player but he is somewhat handcuffed by Ekeler. That's a tough call....who are your other RBs?

Just looked it up didnt realize Lindsey is the 11th best fantasy RB right now. I'd probably make the trade. You are getting more depth and more opportunities with both players.

I have Chubb, Mack, David Johnson and Guice. We start 2 plus a flex so it’s usually been those first 3, and recently Chubb/Mack/Gordon.

I have Chubb, Mack, David Johnson and Guice. We start 2 plus a flex so it’s usually been those first 3, and recently Chubb/Mack/Gordon.
Chubb stands to lose some carries when Kareem Hunt comes back plus the browns suck. You dont really know what you're going to get with Johnson. I wouldnt count on Guice doing much, splitting carries with Peterson. The extra depth might help you later in the season. Jmo.

VN Store

Back