The "Epic Quote of the Day" game brought to you by OS13

So who won the polo shirt? I don’t want to go back and read 100 pages.

@Orangeslice13

Its in the OP goober.
It was originally a polo but was charged to a tumbler before the game ended.

Edit: we were still dealing with Red being sick and it was easier to buy cups than find someone else to embroider shirts.

I still have a few of those in storage somewhere as I had to buy 6 to have them made

Last edited:
Reactions: DD4ME
I don’t recall who actually ended up with them. Thrasher got his. Peach didn’t show and neither did 2D. Nerd might’ve gotten one.

I don’t remember.
I had fun with this but it caused some massive IG

Oh ****! i just remembered. when we lived in asheville my wife bought calcium pills. my bro in laws houndog and our mutt ate the entire bottle between them.

we did call the Vet on that one.

worst pile of liquid diarrhea **** that smelled awful, like **** and calcium. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: DD4ME
Hello, I recently moved to the Knoxville area from NW Arkansas after living there for about 3 years. We are transplanted Brits and we became fans of the Arkansas Razorbacks and big fans of NCAA football. We had a thriving couples NCAA football discussion group that met monthly at Applebees restaurants around the area. Had some very passionate and heated discussions. Would love to start a new group in the Knoxville area. Anyway, enough about me.
Since moving here about 4 months ago, my wife and I have began following Vols football and became pretty big fans. Not so hard to leave the Razorbacks as they were hard to enjoy . However, my wife and I are very concerned with the lack of physicality on the offensive and defensive lines of Tennessee. Is it good enough to win in the SEC? We have been studying the physics/mechanics of blocking each night before bed. We watch some game film from this season, paying particular attention to the offensive line play. We pick a lineman and then role play that particular blocking technique from each play. We feel the best technique is when my wife is able to lock her hands just under my armpits near my breasts with her butt dropped below the level of my waist. I outweigh her and she is easily able to force me backwards each time she uses those mechanics. Tennessee offensive lineman seem to use that technique the majority of the time. So if they are being taught the right techniques, is this a problem with the strength and conditioning of our players? Because they are certainly not able to consistently get the push in SEC play that my wife is able to get on me. Anyone know what is being stressed in Vols strength program?

VN Store

Back