The "Epic Quote of the Day" game brought to you by OS13

Un-butt+hurt..+Found+this+on+the+Facebook_a6812c_3974572.jpg

Where to start,I guess if I have to be honest at the start of the season I would have said 5&7.After last years performance with those JRs&SRs when I tried so hard to hope...But anyway i'm big orange for life baby I pulled for the VOLs basketball b4 pearl I didn't pull for someone else because they suxed (and they did),and when they started upsetting OH HELZ YA I got mine in for all those decades yes sir I did. Now onto the brightside the last 4yrs I was not on the lane train,and I never liked the GA spoiled @$$,but I think Ol Butch is at the right place at the right time,he's an up and comer who has hit the big time and I believe he knows it.Not if but when he constanly starts giving us 8&5,9&4and10&3 he is goin to be loved my the majority(I say that because look at the treads).And yes I know all the negavols will say he didn't play this level BLA,he took over a WHATEVER,even that he want's the big MI job(which may be true,but he won't get it if he suxs here).The point is I believe he's a real football coach it's what we wanted now we have one... Next Woorley I know it's in him I seen it when he marched on Arkansas couple years back.He moved that team down field twice,yes he threw a pic,and we had to kick a fieldgoal I think,but he moved it somewhere round 150yrds in two drives on a then top 10 AR team.I know different guys BLA BLA,point is it's in him.Think I may have seen a spark of it in the FL game,so let's try to back him after all this is his first year start unless you count those two drives,now granted he needs to just do it,but I think it's a matter of when(hopefully soone rather than later).The others on the big O will come there waking up fast... Now onto the big D they're like a fart your proud of,I mean this in the best possble way I just couldn't resist anywho at times there awsome OR/FL didn't run all that well and our boy's can diffently pic those balls out of the air.Now other than maybe i'd like to see them play up a couple steps on the recievers(a little tighter) once the leadership is set and maybe a tweeks here and there,they are just a couple steps away from awsome.I know I know OR all I can say is learning curve it hurts move on... Now to sum up my bla bla,I hope for 12&2,I believe without goin into a game to game yada yada we COULD do a 10&3 and I would say JOB WELL DONE if we go 9&4 or 8&5 and could you really be mad at 7&6 after all that's a good foundation,and what we want is a turn around that would be one... Lastly I know it could get bad,but I for one will not take the best time of year to me and ruin it with this predicting the future $H!T.Its like my favorite tv show right now my guy is in trouble and I can't wait to see how he pulls his self out!!!!! VOL 4 LIFE BABY 35yrs and counting,and besides now my tv show got better I used to pull for my enemies in the SEC against any other conference,but now with the BS I mean BCS letting a team who was beat at there HOME field AND didn't have to win there conference play for a national title against the team who beat them and didn't won't to play them cause they knew it was bs,do you think they would have done this in the late 90s early 00s if it was TN/FL short answer NO,so now it's more enjoyable tv to pull for all those others like clemson. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walking-gorilla-o.gif

mempus canes has memfus not got a site to go on. you have been coming on volnation and talking trash about the Vols and it makes me sick all those 5* recruits and only a good record and cusa titals and nothing else. i am not new I had to factory reset my pc and could not get back online under my name cause no password would work. i never go on other teams sites because I do not give a rats azz about any team not named the Tennessee Vols. they don't under achieve like pastner coach teams do every year .pastner has had 7 or more 5* on every team he has coached yet he has not done anything worthy he should be done like lame kiffen last night or early this morning told your fired,

mempus canes has memfus not got a site to go on. you have been coming on volnation and talking trash about the Vols and it makes me sick all those 5* recruits and only a good record and cusa titals and nothing else. i am not new I had to factory reset my pc and could not get back online under my name cause no password would work. i never go on other teams sites because I do not give a rats azz about any team not named the Tennessee Vols. they don't under achieve like pastner coach teams do every year .pastner has had 7 or more 5* on every team he has coached yet he has not done anything worthy he should be done like lame kiffen last night or early this morning told your fired,
150246485_6cd3325e28.jpg

Nobody posted this wtf...

To say I get hated on because of the way I act is complete bulls***.

I've been getting "hazed" for almost 2 years from the minute I joined VolNation. I used to give a crap. I don't anymore. I think all non-UT fans have a point on this board where they give up fighting back. What's stranger in my case, is that I actually cheer for the Vols, yet I still get crap in every forum when I say something about UT (even if it's positive). People don't like the blue, I get that.

I make fun of myself plenty of times. I hardly ever complain about anything in the zone seriously. This wasn't a serious complaint. I wasn't trying "to act cool so someone would like me". I was being nice to someone because he gets s*** from 99% of the users here. I didn't say I liked him. I didn't say I wanted him to stay. That being said, I respect his persistence and see a little bit of myself in him. It took me a while to get a little respect here. Yes, people don't like me. But at least some people talk to me sensibly, and that shows at least some people look at the words, and not the name.

I'd like to see anything in the last year where I am continually acting like a "beech" Jerry. Show me how I act like a cry baby. I'm one of the youngest people here, am I rival fan, and get told to stfu and gtfo on a daily basis. How many times have I *****ed to the person saying it? Rarely. If I have *****ed about it, it's usually one post and I don't say anything because I know it's just one post by someone who is having a bad day (usually the blue-hate gets stronger on days when UT is losing/or playing bad). Jerry, you've always given me s***. How many times have I given you s***?

I was sarcastic in my response to heart. I was sarcastic with you. I'm sarcastic in the Zone the majority of the time. I see the "gtfo" and "stfu" as a joke. At first they annoyed me, but to me, it's a joke. If someone really wants me to gtfo and stfu, then please do it in a more serious manner. Otherwise I honestly will just ignore it.

I will never be accepted on VolNation. I will never be accepted in the Zone. So why am I here? Because I don't care what people think of me. So keep throwing the insults and making up more crap about me to explain why you all act like a bunch of 3rd graders. You all say things because it's funny. I understand. I think it's funny too sometimes. But every once in a while I think it's stupid and childish to persist.

You see someone getting hated on, and you think it's fun to join in and have some fun with them. I understand it, and I don't blame you all. If I was a true UT fan, I'd join in.

What's ironic is I'm making a post complaining about you all saying I complain constantly...when I rarely make complaint posts to begin with. lol.

I will continue to post in the Zone. I find it entertaining. I like being hated on, it makes my day. Keep bashing me, like nkv said, makes me post even more sometimes.

Rant off.

Neo doing his best Sparty impression....

I got into a conversation yesterday with 3 past UT football who were Seniors under Kiffin. two of the players were starters and very well respected on here, the other was not in the rotation very often but seems like a hell of a guy. I wanted to give the cliff notes version of our conversation because I found it interesting.

1) Foster was a very weird dude. All 3 stated that multiple times. Went into detail how he would talk only to reporters in a Pterodactyl voice because he was pissed over being questioned regarding his fumbles. I had never heard of this so they told me to goodle it. Here it is Tennessee's Arian Foster Will Only Talk To People Who Speak In Pterodactyl | NCAAF | Tennessee Volunteers

2) Said that Fulmer was not driven at all by the time he was fired. Said he was done wrong though and that Karma is a *****.

3) Said they loved playing for Kiffin. Said Kiffin brought an energy that Fulmer hadn't. They would run from meeting to meeting and the Coaches would all be waiting in the room giving them high fives as they came in. Said it was awesome listening to rap music instead of the opposing teams song.

4) None were there under Dooley but had friends on the team. Said Dooley was a total jackass to players who weren't starters or the main guys but would give certain players anything they wanted and the whole team could see it. Said that no one liked him or respected him. Said even other coaches disliked him. Never lost control of the team because he never really had it. Had nothing on his resume to make any player believe in him when times got hard.

5) Said this team has no skill players right now. North and a few others will develop but this team is bare of field ready skill positions.

6) All 3 stated this Oline is extremely over rated. Great pass protectors but suck ass at running blocking. Said losing them will not effect the team nearly as much as people think because their run blocking is just not all there.

7) Said the players respect CBJ and that it is clear by watching the games he will get it turned around. Said people have no idea how far TN has fallen and how much he has to turn around. Said the players he has now are not mentally fit for his program and he will need his own style players to succeed.

8) Stated they have read Volnation but not that often. Said some players (and recruits) take Volnation more serious than others and yes it has been used as a told to both gain and lose recruits.

9) never asked them about the QBS.

10)This conversation was started because I was wearing my orange windbreaker into the gym and they walked up to me. Said it was nice to see Orange.

VN Store

Back