The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

DeLucia threw a heck of a game today. I'm just pleased as punch that the rebel/black bears sent the three little pigs packing. Bye bye pigs see ya next year. Now I have to decide if I want the little red wagon riders to win or the rebel/black bears. Maybe if ole miss wins, with state having won last year, that will lift up the whole state of Mississippi. Give them something to be proud of down there, cause they are pretty much ranked last in every other category by which places are measured.

DeLucia threw a heck of a game today. I'm just pleased as punch that the rebel/black bears sent the three little pigs packing. Bye bye pigs see ya next year. Now I have to decide if I want the little red wagon riders to win or the rebel/black bears. Maybe if ole miss wins, with state having won last year, that will lift up the whole state of Mississippi. Give them something to be proud of down there, cause they are pretty much ranked last in every other category by which places are measured.
The only cool thing if Ole Miss wins is they were the last team chosen for the tournament which further proves it’s a crapshoot winning the CWS.

The only cool thing if Ole Miss wins is they were the last team chosen for the tournament which further proves it’s a crapshoot winning the CWS.
Alls I really care is that the stupid pig people are gonna go home to their lousy little shot gun shacks in the Ozarks and probably get into fights. Or catch raccoons with rabies.

How we feeling on this rather sweltering evening PEOPLE!?! I’m feeling like some country ham, pinto beans, corn bread. 😛

Feeling good! We got some freshly processed chicken yesterday and had grilled chicken, fresh corn on the cob, zucchini and mashed potatoes!
It’s amazing how different fresh, local, organic meats, vegetables and fruits are.
Now we just have to figure out what to do with these chicken feet in the freezer?!😬

Y'all heathens are an insult to beer drinkers. Everybody knows it is Miller High Life in the pony bottles. That way when you drink two cases of them you can look your wife straight in the eye and say, "but they was only the small bottles. That's why I had to drink so many of them."

VN Store

Back