The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

On March 23 in Baseball History...
  • 1900 - John McGraw, Wilbert Robinson, and infielder Bill Wagon-Tongue Keister are sold by Brooklyn to St. Louis for $15,000. McGraw and Robby refuse to report.

• 1938 - Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis frees 74 Cardinals minor leaguers, among them Pete Reiser, in yet another attempt to halt the farm system cover-up. Dodgers General Manager Larry McPhail makes a pact with Branch Rickey to take the as-yet unknown Reiser and swap him back in the future, but the young outfielder's ability is too great to hide.

• 1951 - The Brooklyn Dodgers sign a 21-year lease with the city of Vero Beach, Florida, for use of their spring training facilities there.

• 1962 - William DeWitt buys the Reds from the Crosley Foundation for $4.625 million.

Baseball Birthdays on March 23...

Baseball Deaths on March 23...

Are they still the Indians?
know of couple of Indlan fans whose son works in the front officr. They gave me impression many in the frony office opposed it. Late last year the couple took the Chief Wahoo flag down, replacing it with the cleveland flag that features only the letter C

Last edited:
Anyone have a better one hit wonder song?

Brandy you’re a fine girl by the Looking Glass.

It’s 1 amazing unique romance song, and is perfect as a dancing song, won’t be awkward for karaoke or singing other locations, also great for relaxing.

I’m not kidding I knew a busty babe Brandy that worked at Omaha Hooters as a Hooters server.
She has long straight brown hair, thin, and her face is very easy on the eyes.
All reasons why she is a fine girl both visibly, and on the inside.

Reactions: VolPack22
Brandy you’re a fine girl by the Looking Glass.

It’s 1 amazing unique romance song, and is perfect as a dancing song, won’t be awkward for karaoke or singing other locations, also great for relaxing.

I’m not kidding I knew a busty babe Brandy that worked at Omaha Hooters as a Hooters server.
She has long straight brown hair, thin, and her face is very easy on the eyes.
All reasons why she is a fine girl both visibly, and on the inside.
Brandy is a good song

Morning peeps

FpsQR3JWcAArqjz

VN Store

Back