The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Penn State giving Texas all they can handle right now.

A person said they’ll never forgive Baylor and Penn State because of the disturbing sexual crimes that happened.
Now that is freakin ridiculous because multiple athletes aren’t responsible for those disturbing predatory offenses.

By this inane logic then the White Sox can never be forgiven because of intentionally losing a World Series.
Hollywood should be condemned as a hellhole with nothing redeemable because of Harvey Weinstein, and other men that had jobs in Hollywood that raped women.

Facebook should never be forgiven because of harvesting data from vast Facebook users without their consent in 2013.

If we go by the logic past offenses mean this team, company, or corporation is irredeemable meaning can never be forgiven then it’ll be very ridiculous because of holding an entire group responsible for a other offender’s transgression , or offenders past transgressions.

A person said they’ll never forgive Baylor and Penn State because of the disturbing sexual crimes that happened.
Now that is freakin ridiculous because multiple athletes aren’t responsible for those disturbing predatory offenses.

By this inane logic then the White Sox can never be forgiven because of intentionally losing a World Series.
Hollywood should be condemned as a hellhole with nothing redeemable because of Harvey Weinstein, and other men that had jobs in Hollywood that raped women.

Facebook should never be forgiven because of harvesting data from vast Facebook users without their consent in 2013.

If we go by the logic past offenses mean this team, company, or corporation is irredeemable meaning can never be forgiven then it’ll be very ridiculous because of holding an entire group responsible for a other offender’s transgression , or offenders past transgressions.
I will wish for nothing but L’s for the Astros until the day I die because of what they did. Sue me 🤷‍♂️

I will wish for nothing but L’s for the Astros until the day I die because of what they did. Sue me 🤷‍♂️

I’m not going to Sue you because it would be a frivolous lawsuit.
A person could say Jaws is an awful movie while stating stupid reasons to explain their conclusion which is the beauty of living in the USA.

An opinion including a judgement of an objective great movie can be inane because it’s a freedom of speech, however that person is open to fair criticism if that person has an inane conclusion such as any of the nonsensical reasons I’ve heard for why a person explains hating Nickleback as a band.

Nickekback has never been worthy of hatred, and the haters should hate something worthy of being hated.

Congratulations Wildcats on getting a moral victory by making the game close.

The UCLA Bruins cheerleaders are very pretty which is why they could be hired as Maxim Models.

Reactions: VolPack22
The last time the Longhorns were in the Sweet 16 before 2023 was 2008.
The same year a Black Man became US President, and the MCU began successfully because Iron Man was very successful at the box office, and the great quality was praised also.

The last time the Longhorns were in the Sweet 16 before 2023 was 2008.
The same year a Black Man became US President, and the MCU began successfully because Iron Man was very successful at the box office, and the great quality was praised also.

Please refrain from talking about politics in this thread, thank you.

Most likely it’ll be UCLA vs Gonzaga
2 West Coast Teams

The great shocker is the Northwestern playing after the game ended based off I saw the NorthWestern cheerleaders moving unless this is the they had a prosperous season song to be proud of.

Reactions: VolPack22
Barkley just said “Tennessee was awesome.”

This was what was the most impressive
performance in 2nd round games today which has no right answer since it’s subjective so not shocked a other analyst gave the deserved praise of Princeton that bulldozed Missouri.

Time to see if the Crimson Tide can avoid being another 1st seed that gets eliminated tonight.

A terrific day for Tennessee sports.

The Lady Volunteers in Softball win with a shutout.

2023 Men’s MM 2nd Round
The Volunteers outplayed the Blue Devils with successful physical defense, and outplaying them including more rebounds, made more critical shots, scored a variety of ways, etc.

A terrific day for Tennessee sports.

The Lady Volunteers in Softball win with a shutout.

2023 Men’s MM 2nd Round
The Volunteers outplayed the Blue Devils with successful physical defense, and outplaying them including more rebounds, made more critical shots, scored a variety of ways, etc.
🔥🍊😘😘😘

VN Store

Back