The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Michael Harris with an opposite field solo shot. 4-0 Braves.
Dansby Swanson has really impressed me the last couple of years. A hitting machine he is.
Riley with a double knocking in Swanson ... 5-0 Braves. I love Austin Riley. (no homo).
There’s just something about that Michael Harris kid. I hate to jump the gun because he’s only been in the majors for a short period of time, but he just feels like the real deal.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
In my experience they can be like exotic predatory animals. So beautiful to look at but can bite your head off without a warning.

Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong.

But seriously..
Why can’t women come with a user manual or something?

The Yankees are ridiculously good. Just stupid good. It’s a shame they’re going to get bounced in the ALDS.
They better enjoy Judge while they have him. Speaking from experience with the Freddie Freeman contract situation, they should have gotten a deal done before the season. I think he’s gone after this season.

They better enjoy Judge while they have him. Speaking from experience with the Freddie Freeman contract situation, they should have gotten a deal done before the season. I think he’s gone after this season.

I'm still in shock the Braves did not re-sign Freeman to a forever contract deal.
They did that with Chipper Jones & Freddie was just as damn good as ever there was.

I'm still in shock the Braves did not re-sign Freeman to a forever contract deal.
They did that with Chipper Jones & Freddie was just as damn good as ever there was.
The sad part is that the Dodgers signed him to a 6yr/$162M contract but deferred $57M of it with $4M payments beginning in 2028 thru 2035 and $5M payments from 2036-2040. So in actuality they signed him to a 6yr/$105M contract for his playing years so they could stay flexible with their ungodly payroll.

Conversely, the Braves traded assets and signed Matt Olsen to an 8yr/$168M contract extension.

VN Store

Back