The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

VolPack22

Jessica Alba is my wife
Michael Harris with an opposite field solo shot. 4-0 Braves.
Dansby Swanson has really impressed me the last couple of years. A hitting machine he is.
Riley with a double knocking in Swanson ... 5-0 Braves. I love Austin Riley. (no homo).
There’s just something about that Michael Harris kid. I hate to jump the gun because he’s only been in the majors for a short period of time, but he just feels like the real deal.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
In my experience they can be like exotic predatory animals. So beautiful to look at but can bite your head off without a warning.
Behind every angry woman is a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong.

But seriously..
Why can’t women come with a user manual or something?

VolPack22

Jessica Alba is my wife
The Yankees are ridiculously good. Just stupid good. It’s a shame they’re going to get bounced in the ALDS.
They better enjoy Judge while they have him. Speaking from experience with the Freddie Freeman contract situation, they should have gotten a deal done before the season. I think he’s gone after this season.

W.TN.Orange Blood

They better enjoy Judge while they have him. Speaking from experience with the Freddie Freeman contract situation, they should have gotten a deal done before the season. I think he’s gone after this season.
I'm still in shock the Braves did not re-sign Freeman to a forever contract deal.
They did that with Chipper Jones & Freddie was just as damn good as ever there was.

VolPack22

Jessica Alba is my wife
I'm still in shock the Braves did not re-sign Freeman to a forever contract deal.
They did that with Chipper Jones & Freddie was just as damn good as ever there was.
The sad part is that the Dodgers signed him to a 6yr/$162M contract but deferred $57M of it with $4M payments beginning in 2028 thru 2035 and $5M payments from 2036-2040. So in actuality they signed him to a 6yr/$105M contract for his playing years so they could stay flexible with their ungodly payroll.

Conversely, the Braves traded assets and signed Matt Olsen to an 8yr/$168M contract extension.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Nothing you can say can compare to the shock of my team having all these pitchers at the same time.
57B0F484-107C-4D27-BCA9-5121D5FFDA1D.jpeg

Anybody recognize any of them?

VN Store