The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Astros, because for some strange reason, I had a Jose Cruz, Astro’s Jersey when I was very little. No one I knew was an Astros fan and I don’t think there were many in the Knoxville area??
But I loved that thing and thought it was the coolest jersey ever!
69AF592B-3E80-4FE9-8930-5F11077A3FD3.jpeg
😎

Reactions: VolPack22
Pitcher...hard one... I'm going Greg Maddux....randy Johnson ...koufax
Gotta have Smoltz in there too. Only player in history to lead the MLB in wins one year and saves in another year. 15-4 with a 2.67 ERA in the postseason. Also had one of the greatest World Series pitching performances in that epic ‘91 Game 7 with Jack Morris, another big game pitcher. Two dudes you knew the lights weren’t going to be too bright for.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Astros, because for some strange reason, I had a Jose Cruz, Astro’s Jersey when I was very little. No one I knew was an Astros fan and I don’t think there were many in the Knoxville area??
But I loved that thing and thought it was the coolest jersey ever!
View attachment 465317
😎

Edit...
I think maybe we got it at one of the old Bike Athletics sales?

Reactions: VolPack22
Gotta have Smoltz in there too. Only player in history to lead the MLB in wins one year and saves in another year. 15-4 with a 2.67 ERA in the postseason. Also had one of the greatest World Series pitching performances in that epic ‘91 Game 7 with Jack Morris, another big game pitcher. Two dudes you knew the lights weren’t going to be too bright for.

Smoltzy was my guy!

True good very good choice

VN Store

Back