The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

The baseball season just ended and
I’ve turned into a junkie, a Tennessee baseball addict.
Welcome aboard buddy...imagine 2020 team just swept round rock classic and beat then #1 texas tech...15 and 2 and season got cancelled..long off season...I believe that team would have went to Omaha

Yeah I was really excited for that squad. We had just come off a regional appearance in 2019 and that 2020 team was on a roll. I believe they were leading the country in homers whenever they canceled the season also.
Ya me and gf went to wright st Sunday game only day I was off then at the time ...sucked that team was rolling

This is how it should be whenever a player returns. Third game of the series and he’s still getting a standing ovation. We all know he should still be playing for us but it is what it is. Makes me proud to be a Braves fan.

Good drive-bye post.

Edit-
Most players will say they prefer winning a national championship instead of a conference title. It was a great year and the run this team had was special. I was able to befriend some of the players’ parents and other Vol fans.
Hoover was a great experience and I will always be grateful that I was able to experience in person as a fan and congratulate some of the parents.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back