The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

This is mind blowing. You can’t tell me that there are 26 players better than Chandler. I’m shocked.

Maybe some teams are going w/height over a 6'1'' shooting guard?
Teams have already done their homework on the player(s) that they're after.
Jmo, but, I thought Chandler needed to stay another year at UT before going to the draft.

Goodnight .... I'm off to dreamland. See ya tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jmo, but, I thought Chandler needed to stay another year at UT before going to the draft.

Well he didn’t get drafted in the 1st round so I guess I’m staying up until he gets drafted tomorrow 😜

In all seriousness, I am utterly shocked. Yeah he’s short but he had the highest vertical at the NBA combine so that kind of cancels out. Oh well, I don’t get paid to pick players so I’m off to bed.

Well he didn’t get drafted in the 1st round so I guess I’m staying up until he gets drafted tomorrow 😜

In all seriousness, I am utterly shocked. Yeah he’s short but he had the highest vertical at the NBA combine so that kind of cancels out. Oh well, I don’t get paid to pick players so I’m off to bed.

There were a number of mock drafts that had him in the late 30s. In fact, there weren't that many recently that had him before the 20s. Some were dismissive of those, but looks like they were correct, unfortunately.

Dreamlandbbq.png

They have pretty tasty ribs.

VN Store

Back