The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Man, we would’ve hit so many DONGS in Omaha!
😞
It will happen next year. I’ve just got a feeling Tony has this program on a perfect spot. They will take losing in the supers pretty hard and work like heck to make sure that doesn’t happen again. I say we have a top 4 SEC program next season and make another run to Omaha. I believe it will happen.

I still think the Vacation Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn and Texas A&M took between the SEC tourney and the NCAA Regionals is a big factor... Ole Miss is a completely different team and at one point I thought they were not going to make the tourney.
They did as a 4th Seed in an Average Regional.

Arm Rest, Batting Practice, and able to play loose....Sad but true, but nobody is going to tell that the Rest did not provide those teams with a solid period of recovery and prep for the NCAA Tourney.

I mentioned this a while back and felt it would be a factor... Two of those teams had 10+ days, the other two had 8 & 7 Days I do believe.

Reactions: VolPack22
I still think the Vacation Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn and Texas A&M took between the SEC tourney and the NCAA Regionals is a big factor... Ole Miss is a completely different team and at one point I thought they were not going to make the tourney.
They did as a 4th Seed in an Average Regional.

Arm Rest, Batting Practice, and able to play loose....Sad but true, but nobody is going to tell that the Rest did not provide those teams with a solid period of recovery and prep for the NCAA Tourney.

I mentioned this a while back and felt it would be a factor... Two of those teams had 10+ days, the other two had 8 & 7 Days I do believe.

Yeah, plus we had some tense moments to deal with in the tourney. I think with our history in the tournament, we had to go for it and get one, but I don’t think it will be so important heading forward…

VN Store

Back