The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I love baseball too much not to watch but had to put some tape over the score box. I can't keep seeing the TN outcome

View attachment 463889
Last summer we had two guys from Notre Dame play for the Owls. One was Jack Zyska, ND's cleanup hitter. A personable guy who I think will do well in life. Unfortunately over the weekend he hit two homers, stole two bases and had around five RBIs. Ugh.

One of the most freakish baseball injuries I’ve ever seen. I love watching this kid play and I hate whenever anyone gets injured but it hits different whenever it is one of the most fun players in the game. Fractured his left foot 😢

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I did have a good interview and I did wear pants to an in-person meeting. I’m glad you reminded me because I felt a little breeze whenever I walked out the door and realized I had forgotten 🤣🤣🤣

Luckily her name wasn’t Pam so I didn’t have a Pan, Pam, Pand, Pamm dilemma like Brennan and Dale 😂

She offered me the job on the spot and I start in July 🙏

Fantastic news! Congrats on the job! 👏🏽👏🏽

I did have a good interview and I did wear pants to an in-person meeting. I’m glad you reminded me because I felt a little breeze whenever I walked out the door and realized I had forgotten 🤣🤣🤣

Luckily her name wasn’t Pam so I didn’t have a Pan, Pam, Pand, Pamm dilemma like Brennan and Dale 😂

She offered me the job on the spot and I start in July 🙏
Good for you! Congratulations!

One of the most freakish baseball injuries I’ve ever seen. I love watching this kid play and I hate whenever anyone gets injured but it hits different whenever it is one of the most fun players in the game. Fractured his left foot 😢

The Braves didn't need that to happen this year. They lost Acuna late last year. I didn't watch the game like I'm accustom to doing & missed this at bat. I heard Chip say something about Ozzie when the game was fixing to end ... but he didn't say what happened. He was talking about a replacement being added to the everyday line-up. Hope to a speedy recovery for Ozzie .... one of the best & fun players to watch in all of MLB.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
The Braves didn't need that to happen this year. They lost Acuna late last year. I didn't watch the game like I'm accustom to doing & missed this at bat. I heard Chip say something about Ozzie when the game was fixing to end ... but he didn't say what happened. He was talking about a replacement being added to the everyday line-up. Hope to a speedy recovery for Ozzie .... one of the best/fun players to watch in all of MLB.
I really do hate it for him. I immediately thought about the Acuna injury last year. Sucks to have anybody injured but those are the most fun players on the team. They played Arcia in place of him so they may try to see how he does there. He has hit well in his limited action this season. If it doesn’t work out then I could see Alex making a trade to keep us afloat like last season. In the grand scheme of things, IF an injury is going to happen you would prefer it to be a broken bone over torn ligaments or tendons. Hopefully he can heal and be playing again in August.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Yup, Vol hoops was out in force, which was great to see!

View attachment 463979
That is great to see. Maybe this baseball team will unite all the sports programs. Athletes like to be around other winners. The culture has finally changed.

How could I forget that Uros got the fur coat also 😂

I really do hate it for him. I immediately thought about the Acuna injury last year. Sucks to have anybody injured but those are the most fun players on the team. They played Arcia in place of him so they may try to see how he does there. He has hit well in his limited action this season. If it doesn’t work out then I could see Alex making a trade to keep us afloat like last season. In the grand scheme of things, IF an injury is going to happen you would prefer it to be a broken bone over torn ligaments or tendons. Hopefully he can heal and be playing again in August.

Indeed and well spoken like someone who knows baseball. :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back