The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

We was till way you came in ...maybe a different approach perhaps
We’ll try again from there. I think we’ve learned:
1. I need to add better context
2. I’m not dogging CTV
3. None of us want to argue
4. I don’t worship Satan

Lastly-I’ll apologize for the last sentence in my reply to mad4vols-I was over the line. I got mad because I wasn’t dogging CTV but get why others think I might have-shouldn’t have responded in that manner. Go Vols.

We’ll try again from there. I think we’ve learned:
1. I need to add better context
2. I’m not dogging CTV
3. None of us want to argue
4. I don’t worship Satan

Lastly-I’ll apologize for the last sentence in my reply to mad4vols-I was over the line. I got mad because I wasn’t dogging CTV but get why others think I might have-shouldn’t have responded in that manner. Go Vols.
@mad4vols ...what you think buddy...not gonna attack one of our own and not be held accountable

Right. And I'm the Man in the Moon.

Your screen name is hades and your avatar shows the hounds of hell and their master. Excuse me for drawing the obvious conclusion.
The screenname is a reference to feeling trapped in Hades at times as a life long UT fan. Hades is from Greek mythology and not Satan (I don’t worship either). It wouldn’t make sense for me to state that you worship Al or the letter Y because that’s yours.

Lol true hate to appreciate 🤷‍♂️
I was revisiting Mariano Rivera’s career path and man the Yankees in the late 90s, early 2000s would’ve looked completely different if Steinbrenner had pulled the trigger on trading him. They were about to trade him to Seattle for a short stop and Jeter might not have ever become the face of the franchise. Crazy stuff to look back at.

The screenname is a reference to feeling trapped in Hades at times as a life long UT fan. Hades is from Greek mythology and not Satan (I don’t worship either). It wouldn’t make sense for me to state that you worship Al or the letter Y because that’s yours.
It's fine...just relax and come in and join conversation dont overreact and get to know the people it's a family here...fly bys come and go but handful are here all yr long...gotta crawl b4 you walk..

VN Store

Back