The Downtown Grill & Brewery Postgame Report

Those post game reports are just a bunch of in your face observations that anybody that watches sportscenter 5 times a day and is on this message board too much could make. Although I am not going to ask you to stop doing them being I am sure they make you feel like you have a purpose.
Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.

Those post game reports are just a bunch of in your face observations that anybody that watches sportscenter 5 times a day and is on this message board too much could make. Although I am not going to ask you to stop doing them being I am sure they make you feel like you have a purpose.
Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.
So, you're taking issue with somebody giving their observations regarding the Volunteers at 12:40 in the morning? Speculation is what message boards are largely about. If it bugs you so much, my suggestion would be to save yourself some aggravation and do something else. Not to mention, I'm sure nobody would give a rat's ass whether or not you asked anybody to stop doing anything.

I believe VeeOhElEs-YES! was up a little past his bedtime last night. He posted a couple of other rants on 2 other threads. Nite, nite little one!:snoring:

Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.

Go jump off a bridge.

Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.

I would rather your clutter disappear from this board than these post game reports. I love when someone posts on a thread to say they don't like/are going to ignore said thread. A good way to avoid this frustration is not to read or post in the thread in the first place. And thanks for not asking Hat to stop doing these; I'm sure he takes your opinion to heart and would have stopped posting altogether had you requested it.

If Tennessee comes with a high energy running game, the defense seems to fall in line and that team is hard to beat. I hope Coach Pearl gets the guys in high gear from now on because I think the team is starting to gell.

It was nice to see our guys having fun playing the game they love. Instead of the other half of Tennessee which I refuse to mention, because that team is gone.

3. Bruce needs to keep his jacket on when he goes with the t shirt. He looked like Mel Sharples running round the sideline.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well kiss my grits, you dingy chick!

:lolabove:

anyone know why Bruce has abandon the standard coach attire of coat and tie? When he first came here he was always decked out in nice suite, tie, and suspenders. Not that I care at all, just kind of funny.

anyone know why Bruce has abandon the standard coach attire of coat and tie? When he first came here he was always decked out in nice suite, tie, and suspenders. Not that I care at all, just kind of funny.

It's probably some sort of lesson for his team. You know how these coaches are. He probably told the team to loosen up so he shows up on game night in a t-shirt to represent being loose or something. Maybe he's just a slob? :)

Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.

Not really necessary there, scooter. Just don't read it if you don't like it. It's a very simple solution. :eek:k:

Not a big fan of him ditching the tie, at all.

These good wins are hard to fully appreciate with the fact that no team in the SEC is very good at all.

But hopefully these wins can be good confidence builders. I really like what I'm seeing out of Tabb and Williams. Those two guys make our bench look really good when they're on. I think Bob Knight would agree with that.

Personally, I don't really see why any coach would wear a tie, unless you are heading up a debate team. I despise the feel of a standard-issue dress noose, and it seems like a terrible wardrobe choice in such an active and intense position. I'm just not comfortable when I'm overheated and choking, so why should I expect a coach to don such silly attire? In my profession, a tie only functions as a handle and a snot rag, so maybe I'm a little jaded. . . .

Personally, I don't really see why any coach would wear a tie, unless you are heading up a debate team. I despise the feel of a standard-issue dress noose, and it seems like a terrible wardrobe choice in such an active and intense position. I'm just not comfortable when I'm overheated and choking, so why should I expect a coach to don such silly attire? In my profession, a tie only functions as a handle and a snot rag, so maybe I'm a little jaded. . . .
We're on the same team with this issue.... :eek:k:

Go Vols!!!
Screw Speculation.
Having a neice thats a 29 year old MD, a son that's 27 and taught college for 3 plus years now,another son in MBA masters program and another son a jr at college, your an idiot if you seriously think Hat couldn't be paid by someone to do some of his post game remarks. :crazy:

Having a neice thats a 29 year old MD, a son that's 27 and taught college for 3 plus years now,another son in MBA masters program and another son a jr at college, your an idiot if you seriously think Hat couldn't be paid by someone to do some of his post game remarks. :crazy:
:yes:

What in the world does ANY of that have to do with the price of tea in china?

The kids reference was obviously a reference to a prowess in raising kids but I still fail to get the tea stuff...:the_finger:

VN Store

Back