The Do As I Say, Not As I Do Thread

This story reminds me of years ago when I worked at Denso before I went back to college..... Some of the high up denso leaders got busted at a gay sex field thing.... Apparently..... guys would show up give each other some kind of signal that they were into it and hook up out in the middle of this field.....It cost a few guys their job.
But they all got other jobs.

Aaaaaaaaand the MFers eaten up with TDS have to come in here slinging turds too. They just can’t help themselves 😂

Trump’s recorded deeds are mutually exclusive to TDS.

The media playing videos of Trump being Trump is neither media bias nor TDS. They are videos of Trump being Trump. They are then characterized by observant people as Trump being what he is a lying, dishonest, incompetent loser who is as big a hypocrite “the likes of which you have ever seen”

I would have thought a smart guy like you would have gotten this by now

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Trump’s recorded deeds are mutually exclusive to TDS.

The media playing videos of Trump being Trump is neither media bias nor TDS. They are videos of Trump being Trump. They are then characterized by observant people as Trump being what he is a lying, dishonest, incompetent loser who is as big a hypocrite “the likes of which you have ever seen”

I would have thought a smart guy like you would have gotten this by now
Thanks for proving the point of my post Pointless 😂

I think based on your reply I was erred when referring to you as a smart guy
I’m ok with your correction based on your demonstrated cognitive abilities. You literally quoted a post where I pointed out how you all can’t help but bitch about Trump on things not related to him to try and explain why you can’t help but bitch about Trump. Thanks for playing and heeeeeeeeeere’s your sign.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
Reply to ND40

Here’s a great example of the good looking redhead example I used elsewhere. The term TDS is typically used and based on the premise that “ irrational”is one core underpinning to the disparaging comments associated with TDS. My reply gave you examples of “rational” disparaging. Anything you actually view Trump doing or saying either personally or via video tape cannot be interpreted as coming from an irrational position even if the action you are viewing is irrational

Stated another way Trump is his own worst enemy and the cause of most of his own problems and negative opinions about him. If that was not true his positivity rating would Have been higher throughout his term

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankenVol54

VN Store

Back