The Do As I Say, Not As I Do Thread

AOC & her leftist NPCs: 'you are EVIL and we DON'T WANT YOU HERE'
Also leftist minions: 'you CAN'T LEAVE it will create HAVOC'

Havocstory.png

A Hawaii lawmaker reportedly asked police if they knew who she was when they arrested her for driving under the influence after she was observed going the wrong way down a one-way street last week.

Honolulu police arrested state Rep Sharon Har, 52, at 10.20pm on February 23 near the intersection of Piikoi and Beretania streets.

Officer Christopher Morgado, said Har 'began asking if I knew who she is,' according to Hawaii News Now.

39912388-9313177-image-m-100_1614617633867.jpg

'Sharon then related that she was going to be the next governor but "this" will mess up her plans,' the report claims.

Officer Clinton Ono said in the report that Har 'began to yell that she was embarrassed, that her wrists hurt, questioned us as to why there needed to be so many officers at the scene, and stated "Black Lives Matter".'

Hawaii lawmaker is arrested for 'drunk driving after going wrong way on one-way street' | Daily Mail Online

Do as I say, not as I do. She checks the box as a liberal and leftist:

Har is an honorary member of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to her profile on the web site of Bays Lung Rose Voss, a law firm where she is an associate.

On her Hawaii State Legislature page, she wrote on Dec. 27, 2011 that she introduced the ignition interlock law after becoming the victim of a drunk driver in 2007.

I guess there is a lesson to be learned here. If you do decide to get drunk and drive, don't call attention to it by going the wrong way on a one-way street...

I'm just glad that she "just wants to regain the trust of the community". Bless her little heart.

VN Store

Back