The Dallas Cowboys football circus thread

Not even mad we lost. Mad that NOBODY got in Bostic's face after that hit to Dalton's head. Weak. Cowboys need someone on that team or on the coaching staff with the intensity of a Ray Lewis, Mike Singletary, Michael Irvin. There's no fire in their hearts.

Not even mad we lost. Mad that NOBODY got in Bostic's face after that hit to Dalton's head. Weak. Cowboys need someone on that team or on the coaching staff with the intensity of a Ray Lewis, Mike Singletary, Michael Irvin. There's no fire in their hearts.
Seriously weaksauce

When you have analyst on tv saying the defense made a guy whos best day was 82 yards look like AP in his prime something is very very wrong in Dallas.

When you have analyst on tv saying the defense made a guy whos best day was 82 yards look like AP in his prime something is very very wrong in Dallas.
Yep. They have no heart. I really believe Jerry has a passion for the Cowboys. He has a deep desire to win. However, his ego gets in the way and when he gets something in his head, it is nearly impossible for him to change. He kept Garrett longer than he should. He let his ego rule and fire Jimmy. He can't get out of his own way. He is going to have to take a step back and really look at the way football has changed and how it is changing in the future. Or get left behind. Again. McCarthy is not the right coach for this team. He is not right for the personnel. I don't know who we need, but I do know the organization needs some fire in the belly. The layers and coaches do not have it.

Yep. They have no heart. I really believe Jerry has a passion for the Cowboys. He has a deep desire to win. However, his ego gets in the way and when he gets something in his head, it is nearly impossible for him to change. He kept Garrett longer than he should. He let his ego rule and fire Jimmy. He can't get out of his own way. He is going to have to take a step back and really look at the way football has changed and how it is changing in the future. Or get left behind. Again. McCarthy is not the right coach for this team. He is not right for the personnel. I don't know who we need, but I do know the organization needs some fire in the belly. The layers and coaches do not have it.

I know its to late but Dallas would do well if Jerry took a back seat and they hired someone like Gruden or Cower
Someone thats not afraid to say: you call that playing the run ive seen pee wees tackle with better form

I think McCarthy might be a better coach for Dalton than he was for Dak. I did not think Dallas would make the SB this year but I did not think the season would look like this.

Doen't Jerry act as his own GM? Seems like that HAS to change.

I think McCarthy might be a better coach for Dalton than he was for Dak. I did not think Dallas would make the SB this year but I did not think the season would look like this.

Tanking is their best option at this point. The Cowboys are built top heavy. They have tons of money invested in a small part of their roster and many of those guys are either out or underperforming*. They were losing with Dak playing out of his mind, so I don't think there is a way to save this season. They should just tank for a top pick/trade bait.

Some of these stats are crazy. Cooper has been thrown to 72 times and has 2 TD's. Demarcus Lawrence has 2 sacks. Smith has not forced a fumble or picked a ball, and has just half a sack. Everybody is well aware of Zeke's issues.

Last edited:
Anyone think this Dinucci kid could come in and kill it? I was watching his college highlights, looks like a good arm but what really stands out is kid can SCOOT.

Anyone think this Dinucci kid could come in and kill it? I was watching his college highlights, looks like a good arm but what really stands out is kid can SCOOT.
The O-line made sure he got plenty of exercise last night. Zeke needs to start playing like what he was paid to do. Same with the defensive players that got paid. No heart. Gonna be hard to out tank the Jest.

The Dallas offense looked pretty good when Dak was healthy; they scored 30+ points all but 1 game during that span. The defense has just been horrendous.

Reactions: Chippo
The Dallas offense looked pretty good when Dak was healthy; they scored 30+ points all but 1 game during that span. The defense has just been horrendous.
If Dak comes back 100% of what he was before the ankle injury I think Jerry will give him whatever contract he wants.

Reactions: Chippo
If Dak comes back 100% of what he was before the ankle injury I think Jerry will give him whatever contract he wants.
I think it depends on where we are drafting. If we are in the top 2-3 with a possibility of Lawrence......The Jets are saying Darnold is their QB so they may not be in the market. AND Lawrence might stay if it looks like they would draft him. Honestly, if I were the Jets I am doing some dealing to get off the #1 pick. I think Darnold is a good QB, he just is in the wrong system and has very little around him. Stockpile picks and concede that 2021 is a rebuilding year. Again.

Waiting for the @YankeeVol memes
tenor.gif

Reactions: YankeeVol
Always kinda liked Mike McCarthy when
he was at Green Bay. Sorry he isn't working
out for Dallas. My team finally canned the
GM and that overweight loud mouthed
slob of a head coach today.

Well I think Nolan probably gets canned no later than the end of the season. Not sure if Patricia would be a fit. Nolan doesn't seem to be the right guy.

Reactions: vader

VN Store

Back