The Dallas Cowboys football circus thread

I half expected him to end up on the Cowboys staff as a coach after he retires again. Jerry loves former player coaches now.

Is this one of the guys who has been on the soup commercials with him? Seems weird. So young. Sad day for sure. You automatically wonder if its a corona related death and then there was that party. But hopefully not.

Yes, that would be correct.

Jace Prescott was the older brother of Dak Prescott, and the middle brother of three, with Tad being the oldest. The three brothers recently filmed a commercial together for Campbell's soup -- putting on full display just how close the three were. The Cowboys signal-caller lost his mother in 2013 to colon cancer, and must now mourn the loss of a sibling. It's reported Jace died Thursday morning, according to Jason Pugh, assistant athletic director of media relations at Northwestern State -- via USA Today -- where he played on the offensive line from 2008 through 2010.

The three brothers co-starred in a Campbell’s Chunky Soup commercial together last summer. It was a nod to their mother, Peggy, who had told her oldest to watch out for Jace and Dak.
“That was one of the things when she was on her death bed: ‘Tad, you have to make sure you three stay together,’” Tad Prescott told USA TODAY Sports in August. “I know the proud she would have to see the growth in her three boys, and not only that but the way they were able to stay together."

Last edited:
Reactions: Knox-a-rue
95268253_3309719522408046_2179759077393956864_n.jpg

Finally some stability where it matters and a fun offense to watch I think the fans will be happy even tho they split with the eagles they win division, make plAyoffs

Cowboys offering 175/5 = $35M/yr.

Dak is countering, asking for 4 years or $45M in year 5. He's counting on the salary cap going way up, but I think the most likely scenario is that during the next 4 years he proves he's not worth $45M and he gets cut.

Cowboys offering 175/5 = $35M/yr.

Dak is countering, asking for 4 years or $45M in year 5. He's counting on the salary cap going way up, but I think the most likely scenario is that during the next 4 years he proves he's not worth $45M and he gets cut.
That’s been refuted. Chris Simms is taking some heat for the fraudulent Russell Wilson for the #1 overall pick from the Browns and now this.

VN Store

Back