The Cure Bowl Thread ESPN 2 6PM 12/17/21

the palest team in the nation (NIU)

Go Huskies! I taught there for 6 years - they were the worst team in D1 at the time - 22 game losing streak.

thats bs - the ball wasn't set when they started the clock
Yeah the announcers were right. Something weird there.

Either he didnt catch. Turn over on downs and clock stops.

Or he did catch, and the clock should have stopped for the first down at least. Then possibly going out of bounds.

Yeah the announcers were right. Something weird there.

Either he didnt catch. Turn over on downs and clock stops.

Or he did catch, and the clock should have stopped for the first down at least. Then possibly going out of bounds.

the sideline ref said run the clock but signaled catch. stopped for first down but they started running it before the ref got out of the way for them to snap it. 2 seconds should be enough to snap and clock - but it would be close.

the sideline ref said run the clock but signaled catch. stopped for first down but they started running it before the ref got out of the way for them to snap it. 2 seconds should be enough to snap and clock - but it would be close.
They should have at least reviewed if he caught it, which i don't think he did. but if they rule it a catch, they should have had time to get the snap off for one last play.

I believe the rule states there has to be 3 seconds to clock it.

Reactions: volinbham

VN Store

Back