The criminality just don't stop

As far as the investigation goes, inaugural committees are generally a bit slushy. I assume they found stuff among Cohen's collection of assorted goodies that prompted them to launch this?

The people looking into this are basing it on pay to play deal via Cohen. They are career prosecutors. Head is Trump appointee. Is there proof Trump knew of pay to play? Got some of it? Told Cohen who to get $ from?

No wonder Trump and many of you are in full panic mode.
No one is panicking. Just you Dims every single day and every hour whining about the same ole sh!t. How many Dims pay to play? Every one of them. Do you screech about that? Hell no you don’t because muh Trump.

The people looking into this are basing it on pay to play deal via Cohen. They are career prosecutors. Head is Trump appointee. Is there proof Trump knew of pay to play? Got some of it? Told Cohen who to get $ from?

No wonder Trump and many of you are in full panic mode.

Yep, that's it. Trump's in a panic mode......that's some hilarious chit you goofy loon.

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol

Just a hypothetical. Seriously. But if someone was actually trying to drain the swamp, you don't think the swamp would try to tsunami them?

Just because people are under investigation doesn't mean they are guilty. We'd all be better off waiting to see how this all shakes out than picking sides and claiming moral high ground.

Just a hypothetical. Seriously. But if someone was actually trying to drain the swamp, you don't think the swamp would try to tsunami them?

Just because people are under investigation doesn't mean they are guilty. We'd all be better off waiting to see how this all shakes out than picking sides and claiming moral high ground.

For God's sake, just drop the swamp draining BS. It's abundantly clear Trump could care less about that. His administration has been the swampiest of all.

For God's sake, just drop the swamp draining BS. It's abundantly clear Trump could care less about that. His administration has been the swampiest of all.
No. I don't think i will. But you have a nice day with your conspiracy theories.

No. I don't think i will. But you have a nice day with your conspiracy theories.
A bit of irony here.

If you think this is the deep state fighting back with these cronies (Zinke, Pruitt, Price, etc.) I’m not sure what to tell you. The Swamp seems to be thriving.

Watching the tube.... good show on gangsters. Back in the day, the Feds finally nailed Lucky Luciano only after he agreed (out of arrogance) to take the stand during his trial... up to that point he was free and clear and was going to get off on the bogus charges they were going after. However, once they got him on the stand, in short order he started bragging, and he wouldn't stop. He did himself in... got 30-50 years.

That is the same dam strategy the libs and Mueller are trying to get to... I appreciate what Donald is doing for this country... but to fulfill their wet dreams, somewhere in this process, the left needs Trump to start talking under oath... then as we all know, they will entrap the man and put an end to any hopes of saving this country.

A bit of irony here.

If you think this is the deep state fighting back with these cronies (Zinke, Pruitt, Price, etc.) I’m not sure what to tell you. The Swamp seems to be thriving.
I'm on record as skeptical of the Q movement and the other associated conspiracy theories. But there's nothing ironic about posting possibilities and then pointing out the supposed-lawyer listed the co-conspirators he theorizes are guilty. The irony is that all the lefties on here have two dozen threads dedicated to their pet conspiracy theories while bemoaning the republicans for theirs.

lol

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back