The Cocktail Thread

🤔
ELtEI9oXkAAsYWn

Reactions: LittleVol
Forgot to post this but i discovered KC ice water for the SB. Gin, vodka, triplesec, lime juice, sprite zero. It's a crowd pleaser

Reactions: LittleVol
I love a good Caesar on occasion, but they are almost impossible to find outside of Canada/border states.

Got this from Wiki:
A Caesar is an Albertan cocktail originating in Calgary and consumed primarily in Canada. It typically contains vodka, a caesar mix, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of.

Sounds brutal! It doesn't sound tasty at all. More like something you use to cook with maybe. But it's good??

Got this from Wiki:
A Caesar is an Albertan cocktail originating in Calgary and consumed primarily in Canada. It typically contains vodka, a caesar mix, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of.

Sounds brutal! It doesn't sound tasty at all. More like something you use to cook with maybe. But it's good??

It’s pretty similar to a Bloody Mary, but the Clamato gives it a little “something” to me. If you like Bloody Mary’s, I’d give it a shot sometime.

It’s pretty similar to a Bloody Mary, but the Clamato gives it a little “something” to me. If you like Bloody Mary’s, I’d give it a shot sometime.

For Bloody Mary fans the best ingredient I've ever happened on is anchovy paste, it makes all the difference. Anchovies make everything taste better.

VN Store

Back