The Cleveland Browns incompetence is mind blowing

LOLOLOLOLOL! Dude, you are so ready to tout what you like and trash what you don't you'll start selling that schizz before a game is even played.
He bases so much of his picks on QBs that can run out of the pocket but not nearly enough on guys who have great mechanics, can read defenses and can really sling it. You can run like crazy and make great plays in college that way but if you can't make big time throws consistently and command an offense against an NFL defense, you won't make it in the league. And if you're not accurate, you get the last place in QB rating (not the "total QBR" thing) ... 2018 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

I'll say it again, D4H knows nothing about QBs. He guesses on them just like RBs but gets all giddy picking guys like AK and Mixon who Stevie Wonder could see were crazy talented. Conner is running well behind a pretty solid line.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
You make ZERO sense. The Browns added a bunch of new pieces sure but many are rookies and still learning to play in the NFL. So if they are so talented, how come veteran Tyrod Taylor couldn't win with it? You try to spin crap to fit your narrative but it's just that ... spin. Of the big name rookie QBs, Josh Allen is the second worst passer being surpassed only by Lamar Jackson. Problem is, you don't know anything about QBs so you're just taking wild guesses and basing your predictions off who can run the best and looks pretty in their uniform.

Allen didn't have to make tough throws in college into traffic a whole heck of a lot, he could throw it up on go routes quite a bit and never really saw a difficult scheme where he had to make solid pre-snap reads. Jackson has an arm but little accuracy as many of his throws at Louisville were swing passes and dump offs and if a deeper throw wasn't available by his second read, he ran. Great college player but that recipe isn't one for any long-term NFL success.

With all those talented people the Brows have, you would think that Tyrod would have done well. But no, he just isn;t that good. Baker is a gamer. He's just got that intangible element to him. Maybe he flames out soon, but I wager his success level exceeds that of Josh Allen AND Josh Dobbs.

LOLOLOLOLOL! Dude, you are so ready to tout what you like and trash what you don't you'll start selling that schizz before a game is even played.

I'm sure you all thought Dak was destined to be a superstar after his rookie year.

QB is a position where we see flukey starts all the time.

Come talk to me in 2 years. I'm confident Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson will be the best QBs from this class. Put your claims on Baker Mayfield right now and we'll see what happens.

I'm sure you all thought Dak was destined to be a superstar after his rookie year.

Come talk to me in 2 years. I'm confident Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson will be the best QBs from this class. Put your claims on Baker Mayfield right now and we'll see what happens.

Nonononono. You were deriding people for pointing out actual on-field results as being "short term" and I pointed out where, when there's even a whiff of something you see as vindicating your position IN F'ING MINICAMP, that's a valid observation. It's hypocrisy with such mass it has a measurable gravity field. Every now and again reality has to be explained to you.

There is zero, zip, zilch, nada credit for predicting something that hasn't happened...ever. IF Allen and Jackson ascend, so be it when it happens, take your laurels. IF Mayfield busts then that's what happens when it happens. Right now we KNOW, for an absolute fact, what you've predicted is totally in the crapper. There is nowhere to hide (i.e, citing the unknown future) from whatever abuse you take as long as reality refutes your assertions.

I mean we all know it's going to be

with you (D4H gonna D4H) but it's worth occasionally bringing up for giggles.

Reactions: Hairy Vols
Nonononono. You were deriding people for pointing out actual on-field results as being "short term" and I pointed out where, when there's even a whiff of something you see as vindicating your position IN F'ING MINICAMP, that's a valid observation. It's hypocrisy with such mass it has a measurable gravity field. Every now and again reality has to be explained to you.

There is zero, zip, zilch, nada credit for predicting something that hasn't happened...ever. IF Allen and Jackson ascend, so be it when it happens, take your laurels. IF Mayfield busts then that's what happens when it happens. Right now we KNOW, for an absolute fact, what you've predicted is totally in the crapper. There is nowhere to hide (i.e, citing the unknown future) from whatever abuse you take as long as reality refutes your assertions.

I mean we all know it's going to be

with you (D4H gonna D4H) but it's worth occasionally bringing up for giggles.

Yall tried this same mess in 2016 with Dak.

Where is that talk now? Oh yeah you moved from Dak to Jared Goff (another fluke that will fall apart soon as well).

The QB position is defined by SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE. That isn't kicking the can down the road. Its reality.

The QB position is defined by SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE. That isn't kicking the can down the road. Its reality.

It is the very embodiment of kicking the can down the road to claim you are right and others wrong (your picks are winners, your losers are busts) in the here and now and cite "sustained excellence". You're essentially trying to kick the can of kicking the can down the road even more down the road.

In fairness you've little choice but to "troll harder" and hope things change so we all actually understand. Point remains if people want to give you grief about current reality you're going to have to deal with it as the future offers you zero protection.

It is the very embodiment of kicking the can down the road to claim you are right and others wrong (your picks are winners, your losers are busts) in the here and now and cite "sustained excellence". You're essentially trying to kick the can of kicking the can down the road even more down the road.

In fairness you've little choice but to "troll harder" and hope things change so we all actually understand. Point remains if people want to give you grief about current reality you're going to have to deal with it as the future offers you zero protection.

It's going to be interesting to see what @bamawriter picks for his avatar on that Dobbs/Playoffs bet.

So. If by chance Dobbs ever does get to play and is good. By your own standards don't you have to wait a couple years to judge or make any sort of claims. Since QB play is fluke (your words)

So. If by chance Dobbs ever does get to play and is good. By your own standards don't you have to wait a couple years to judge or make any sort of claims. Since QB play is fluke (your words)

No need to wait as D4H is totally at the mercy of his parameters.

Wrong about what? Big Ben has been a great QB for a long time. He's not as good anymore. He's simply got the benefit of an ELITE supporting cast right now. I will keep saying this so that when Dobbs takes over and looks like a GOD you guys will not be surprised.

Dobbs will make this Steelers offense looks unstoppable like Tua does with Alabama.

If Dobbs, from minute one, isn't putting up at least Mahomes numbers the blood will already be in the water. In fact that's one of the funniest parts of the whole thing. Josh can actually play pretty damn well and D4H will still look the complete fool.

You keep mentioning Dak but his second year wasn't that much of a fall off from his rookie year and this year is definitely not a drop off. Problem is, people keep hailing his rookie season but that year, he was just much more efficient than Phony Romo and with Zeke, the Cowboys were winning a lot of games that year. So, congrats, you're wrong again. You need one of those QB for Dummies books or something.

Where is that talk now? Oh yeah you moved from Dak to Jared Goff (another fluke that will fall apart soon as well).

You want to rant about SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE but Goff is getting better in his third season. Meanwhile, you tout two guys who have shown that chunking the ball downfield is not their strong suit but running is and one has the lowest QBR of any starting QB in the NFL. Yep, Goff's falling apart, Bosa is still getting lucky and you're still lost.

So Dobbs, Jackson, and Allen have sustained excellence?

They will.

I'm an expert at predicting greatness.

See my 2017 RB rankings. I'm the only one who got Alvin Kamara and James Conner right.

Brad Kaya is still wondering when the greatness that you predicted for him will arrive.

Maybe it was mistakenly delivered to Jared Goff?

They will.

I'm an expert at predicting greatness.

See my 2017 RB rankings. I'm the only one who got Alvin Kamara and James Conner right.
Awww bless your heart. Still living in the land of make believe but NO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT KAMARA RIGHT FOR THE 4,324TH TIME! And as far as Conner, hey, pulling for the guy knowing his story and all but in YOUR words "short sample size"

Brad Kaya is still wondering when the greatness that you predicted for him will arrive.

Maybe it was mistakenly delivered to Jared Goff?

It's simpler than that...he just doesn't understand the meaning of the word "expert". It's one of many such terms actually. It's just part of the humor.

It's simpler than that...he just doesn't understand the meaning of the word "expert". It's one of many such terms actually. It's just part of the humor.
Very true .. an expert could tell you WHY he thinks each of these players were going to be good or bad.

Just checking in, I haven't been in here in months and I skipped all the pages. Is D4H trying to act like Mayfield is a fluke or that he somehow was using reverse psychology to help him succeed by saying he sucked? You know, like that time he disowned Josh Dobbs and said he was trash and then lied about it. I know it has to be one of the two. TIA.

VN Store

Back